fingerprint biometric

Pablo Valenzuela Toledo

Joined Oct 26, 2015
Hi everyone
Need help with my personal project. I have this fingerprint and i want add a print function to connect to a printer, but cant do anything because a don't know how to connect this fingerprint to my pc to programming the new function.
I have no driver, the product don't have anything more than the black box.

Can anyone help with this.
Pablo.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I don't think anybody here writes drivers for new products out of Hong Kong. If somebody did, they would need to know what kind of computer Operating System you are plugging the USB wire into.

Have you tried plugging in the USB cable?

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
You plug in a USB flash drive to the unit then it will export an excel file that you can then print or do whatever you want with it.
Read the manual...

You cannot directly connect it to a printer

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Let me guess, it's the fact that both are crappy Chinese products purchased from AliExpress?
No, it's the fact that these two things are not designed to be directly connected to each other, TS (Pablo) knows that, and wants to do it anyway.

I want to drive my car from Florida to London. My car is not designed to survive sinking in water. Please tell me how to drive it to London without modifying the car or London. Just write me some software that installs in either the car or London so I can get there with no additional hardware.:rolleyes:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
No, it's the fact that these two things are not designed to be directly connected to each other, TS (Pablo) knows that, and wants to do it anyway.

I want to drive my car from Florida to London. My car is not designed to survive sinking in water. Please tell me how to drive it to London without modifying the car or London. Just write me some software that installs in either the car or London so I can get there with no additional hardware.:rolleyes:
Oh, you were going for the obvious reason! :rolleyes::p