final year project

tekiding

Joined Oct 1, 2011
hello everyone....its my first time join this community and i really need some idea,suggestion or any opinion related to my project.

my idea for F.y.P is i want to combine between a digital clock with alarm and a pulse massager. it work when the alarm is trigger the output will be a sound and trigger the pulse massager/maybe a tine electric pulse to wake up someup from sleeping.

my problem is i dont know where to start.so can anyone give me something..plizz...

hopely anyone understand and give response to this coz i really2 appriciate..thanks

elec_mech

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Welcome to the forum tekiding.

Sounds like a neat idea, but we can't help you with anything that will shock another person per the restricted topics under the Terms of Service:

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service
If you'd like to think of another idea, we'll certainly try and help. Maybe a digital alarm clock that slowly turns on (slowly increases brightness) of a powerful spotlight to simulate the sun (pointed at a wall, not at a person - don't want to blind them!).