I should have said "4 input NOR"...
and as for what MikeML said "If you had a map with only a single zero, a 4 input NAND gate would implement the function."
That is only true for 1111 would give a low and the rest high...
I should have said "4 input NOR"...
and as for what MikeML said "If you had a map with only a single zero, a 4 input NAND gate would implement the function."
That is only true for 1111 would give a low and the rest high...
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
Voltage Spike from a Coil | Power Electronics | 6 | |
|
|
How do I plot a graph on the Cadence calculator? | Homework Help | 0 | |
|
|
MC2100E rev c icon 2003 | Technical Repair | 3 | |
| H | Help identifying pins on a Sound Blaster Play 3 | General Electronics Chat | 5 | |
|
|
demorgans, (A+B).(A+C) into nand | Homework Help | 12 |