Exercises for transistors models and feedback

thumb2

Joined Oct 4, 2015
Hi!

I would need a set of exercises (as more as possible) for circuits analysis with dependent voltage and current sources.

I need to improve my skills in BJT and MOSFET equivalent circuits and feedback topologies.

Could you suggest me some PDF (maybe from some university) with possibly solved exercises I could use for self study ?

Thank you in advance.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Most texts have many, many problems that you can work. Some have solutions to some of the problems as well. You can (should?) always start by working the example problems that are worked in the text, making sure that you can work them yourself and that you understand the author's solutions completely.

Beyond that, you will learn a lot by coming up with your own problems. If you need practice analyzing circuits with dependent sources, then make up problems having dependent sources. Start with simple ones and make them more complex as you go. Since you can analyze most circuits using several different techniques, you can do a few things that will help you out. First, if you don't get the same answer using two different techniques, try a third (or fourth) as a tie-breaker. Then work at the problem using all the techniques until you figure out what you did wrong and have all of the techniques agreeing. This will not only give you a lot of practice with each of the techniques, but it will let you evaluate which techniques work best for different circuit characteristics.

thumb2

Joined Oct 4, 2015
Hi all.

shteii01, this is what I am doing But I am not looking a textbook. I am looking a collection of problems, which is different and maybe harder to find. :(

WBahn, you are absolutely right. I also could check the results with LTspice. I am just looking papers with solved problem because checking the results would be faster, and perhaps more reliable.

Regards,
thumb2