ESPN3 crashes in Xubuntu 14.04 Google Chrome !

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
oookkkk...

Have you tried watching ESPN3 in Chromium or Firefox?
In firefox it works ok because i have installed Ubuntu restricted extras that have Flash player, also i have another Desktop that has Ubuntu 14.04 and Espn3 works good bu it's an Intel I5 2400 3.8 Ghz CPU with Hd ATI 6450 video card

I also have Firefox it's where i watch Espn3,but i'm curious why it doesn't work on Xubuntu google chrome,i guess it maybe cause of low Software.

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hi guys Update on Espn3 and Flash Player ,i found out that it has to do with the Machine (Hardware)you have and software;
for example i have 1 laptop HP Dv5 1254 intel duo core 2ghz 64bit,Ubuntu 14.04, 64Bit, i installed google chrome beta and Espn3 works great,prior that i had Google Chrome-stable version installed and it did crash also, also i have a Desktop Lenovo Intel I5 2400 3.1GHZ 64bit cpu,with UBUNTU 14.04, 64Bit i've installed Google chrome long time ago, it always worked on ESPN3, i don't know if it's beta or chrome-stable.So it has to do with Hard Ware, very old Computers just don't run on ESPN3 Flash Player, but on FIREFOX with the Ubuntu Restricted Extras which includes Flash Player it works great even on old Machines, goes figure! on my old machines i keep Fire Fox browser on my Desktop in case i need to go to Espn3.