Electronic devices of "gang stalkers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atenuator

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Is anyone here familiar with gang stalking and the many electronic devices they use, and more importantly how to counteract them. I knpw some of you may think me nuts, before this began I would have felt the same for any else saying this. Unfortonately I now know that gang stalking and being targeted is real.

Thank You for any help you may provide.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You can ditch your cellphone, put your car in the garage, correspond via mail, walk, and use public transportation. The less you use electronic devices, the harder and more expensive it is to to follow and track you. If possible -- change jobs. Create alternate identities and hide out from family and friends.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
How do you know you are being gang stalked? And what is the reason?

Are you on medication?

Don't get me wrong. There are many reasons to be paranoid.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Aren't we all gang stalked now. Isn't that what that new data center is for? To collect every keystroke and mouse click you make?

Who's paranoid?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html
He would see the operatives, he said, disguised as ordinary people, lurking around his Midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Sometimes they bumped into him and whispered nonsense into his ear, he said.

“Now you see how it works,” they would say.

At first, Mr. Trespas wondered if it was all in his head.
Yes, it's all in your head.
In instructional tracts online, veterans of the movement explain the ropes to rookies:

• Do not engage with the voices in your head.

• If your relatives tell you you’re imagining things, they could be in on it.

• “Do not visit a psychiatrist.”

I agree with that. :cool:

Dr. Hall, 51, was invited for an interview on “Coast to Coast AM,” a conspiracy-minded radio show based in California that is said to reach millions of listeners. After that, he said, “I had probably three or 4,000 emails from people saying: ‘It’s happening to me in this state.’ ‘It’s happening to me in Florida.

Florida.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Atenuator

Joined Jun 22, 2012
LLL OOO LLL!!! Thanks I needed that. Some of you are tooooooooo funny.

It is happening to me and the worse part is what I stated at first, were it not happening to me I don't think I would believe it.
Apparently I ticked off the rich kid that moved in under my apartment, how do I know he's rich, he changes cars like socks; Lexus, BMW, etc... At the same time the management at my complex messed up on my lease and cheated themselves out of money. They later tried to trick me into paying it back charging me interest on the amount I was never billed. I did not pay it. So it would appear that I have targeted to run me out.
I have to admit though its kind of fun. I was hit rapidly with glaucoma and had to retire early a few years ago. I have been board to tears because being now legally blind there is not much I can do, so at least this kinda takes my mind off that.
Believe me, if the thorazine could make life more pleasent, I'd probably get some.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
LLL OOO LLL!!! Thanks I needed that. Some of you are tooooooooo funny.

It is happening to me and the worse part is what I stated at first, were it not happening to me I don't think I would believe it.
Apparently I ticked off the rich kid that moved in under my apartment, how do I know he's rich, he changes cars like socks; Lexus, BMW, etc... At the same time the management at my complex messed up on my lease and cheated themselves out of money. They later tried to trick me into paying it back charging me interest on the amount I was never billed. I did not pay it. So it would appear that I have targeted to run me out.
I have to admit though its kind of fun. I was hit rapidly with glaucoma and had to retire early a few years ago. I have been board to tears because being now legally blind there is not much I can do, so at least this kinda takes my mind off that.
Believe me, if the thorazine could make life more pleasent, I'd probably get some.
If you're old go ahead and drive them nuts until you last breath and enjoy it the whole time.

You may very well die before they can do anything that's going to be of any significant win for them.

Just keep the nonsense documented and do a bit of studying on what your actual rights are reacting to anyone they try and pull and just go with it.

Fighting with a cantankerous old man is not all that much fun unless you're the cantankerous old man! :D

tom_s

Joined Jun 27, 2014
<moderator's note: offensive graphic removed because it is not allowed by the User Agreement

1.Appropriate conduct. Debates should be a civil activity and can be both enlightening and entertaining, but always keep discussion to the facts and the opinions. Ad hominem tactics and directed abuse are always "off-topic".
>

Last edited by a moderator:

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
I don't think general marketing programs qualify as gang stalking. Yes, the potential is there for anybody to be stalked, but how does one know when he is being stalked? Is it best to act as though you are being stalked and not go anywhere that might be a problem?

Atenuator

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I know most of you don't believe me, thats understandable, but the just being stalked is not really the issue. As I stated earlier, I am legally blind so I don't even see or notice them unless they are being blatantly obvious. They can watch me all they want, it doesn't bother me. (I imagine these are the people that keep so called reality shows going).
The real issue for me is that they use many electronic devices to harass. Magnet field, microwave, electronic sound devices. For instance when this first started I would hear this ferocious sounding dog barking outside my window in the mornings, after about the third or forth time I realized that the bark was exactly the same in tempo, length and volume every time. It was an electronic reproduction like one of those burglar deterants.
My initial question was if any one hear was familiar with these devices..., so I guess the answer is no.

I wonder how the first police officer responded when the person called and said "I think my neighbor "Mr Gacey" is eating people".

Status
Not open for further replies.