Electricity shock's

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
21,906
I've been shocked by 12VDC, and TVs are actually pretty lethal. With the advent of LCDs and other types this will go down, but the fact is any appliance with 120VAC or more is dangerous, and the distinction between electronics and electrical isn't nearly so distinct as you seem to think it is because of it. An unplugged TV will kill if it isn't discharged, the only reason deaths aren't more prevalent is training, which is a good thing not to be dismissed lightly.
 
Top