electrical safety check

jefreej

Joined Jun 20, 2005
I'm hoping that someone has some experience in doing electrical safety checks on medical equipment. I need to write out and simulate an electrical safety check on a dialysis machine. If someone has any information on where it hooks up and the steps involved I'd appreciated it. Thanks! jefreej

pebe

Joined Oct 11, 2004
Originally posted by jefreej@Jun 20 2005, 09:43 PM
I'm hoping that someone has some experience in doing electrical safety checks on medical equipment. I need to write out and simulate an electrical safety check on a dialysis machine. If someone has any information on where it hooks up and the steps involved I'd appreciated it. Thanks! jefreej
[post=8632]Quoted post[/post]​
Is there nothing in the handbook of the dialysis machine?

I should have thought that the makers would be the people most likely to know the ins and outs of their machine, and its possible safety failures.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by jefreej@Jun 20 2005, 03:43 PM
[post=8632]Quoted post[/post]​
In the United States, I believe UL Standard 544 governs the electrical safety in the operation of medical equipment.

hgmjr