electric shock through floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Recent one month, I feel electric shock through heart while lying on my mattress (which is placed on a Tatami-like wooden/plastic platform above wooden/laminated floor, the platform is connected to wall by metal bars, and the wooden/laminated floor covers all cement ground). Before the shock, I can feel that high-frequency vibration moves towards me and suspends at some point of my mattress and lasts for a while, then the shock happens.

This problem bothers me a lot.

I searched Internet and find another two similar cases:
https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...t-this.325467/
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1141628AA7R79j

Several times of shocks everyday have cause me alpitations, muscles tremor and body balance problem.

Could it be a microwave attack by modified magnetron of a microwave oven? or an attack using industrial radiation equipment such as x-ray equipment?

What is the reason for the shock? and How to avoid it ?

Please reply me if anyone has some idea. Thanks a lot!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Step away from the Mattress!:eek::)

The first thing to do is to earth ground any metallic structure(s).
Any thing in the area of Radiation would need specialized equipment/metering etc.
What part of the World are you in?
Max.

ElectricSpidey

Joined Dec 2, 2017
Don’t get me wrong, but it sounds like you are experiencing a sleep disorder, that can happen during the wake up period or the falling asleep period, and can also be caused by sleep apnea.

The symptoms you describe can be confused for actual electric shocks, and vibrations, as well as several other “effects”, such as sounds.

I would see a doctor.

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Thank you two guys very much for your prompt replies and giving me good advice and suggestions!

I have tried remove the mattress and put three layers of yoga pads directly on the platform, but still feel the shock.
Sometimes the shock is not directly hit on my heart, but other part of my body, like arm or leg; however, shock through heart is most unbearable.

Besides, when I sit on my chair, i also feel high-frequency vibration now and then, although there is also a layer of yoga pad between the chair and the wooden floor.

Especially, when the high-frequency vibration happens, if I'm wearing an earphone, I will obviously sense a current change between my ears.

I wonder if it would be useful to use aluminum foil to wrap upper body, or to cover the platform with aluminum foil.

I'll try that tomorrow.

Also, as Mr. MaxHeadRoom suggests, I will find ways to "earth ground any metallic structure(s)" (To be frank, I know little in this respect, I need to learn it from related practical articles on Internet.)

Mr. BobaMosfet and Mr. ElectricSpidey, thank you very much!

The shock never happened before.
In initial days that the shocks occurred to me, i once went out to check in corridor, and heard great sound from downstairs, which sounds like spark discharge .
So I guess there might be some electric equipment downstairs which causes the shock.

P.s. Pardon for my poor English.

Inspired by the two similar cases that i found, i guess that sound might be from a large TESLA COIL, as the video below shows, the Tesla coil can wirelessly lighten a fluorescent tube through a wall. I guess i should buy a little fluorescent tube to detect.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1ZtXJEqKs

Last edited by a moderator:

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Mr. Phillips, your suggestion is very appreciated.
The anxiety-cause-head-and-brain-zaps theory in the article you recommended does sound reasonable, and such possibility gives me good feelings to know that the reason might be stress and anxiety.

In these two days, I slept with upper body lying on aluminum foils and both hands holding a metal plate, the electric shock only happened once or twice per day, but I still felt high-frequency vibration sometimes which is like electric current flows underneath the foil and makes me suspect if the wall of my room is energized by someone outside. I decide to buy a multimeter to make measurement.

Mickster

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Do a search for "Hypnic jerk" and see if that could be what you are experiencing.
Also, speak to a medical professional...
It's far more likely that you do have something which is treatable, instead of the possibility of your neighbors or the government targeting you with radio waves etc.
The human brain can make a person believe the weirdest things - look at what happens in dreams.

Good luck, let us know how you go on.

tranzz4md

Joined Apr 10, 2015
Fascinating! If you hear a certain noise in a nearby space, that you cannot investigate, it may well be something, even a "Tesla coil" that is in fact acting! People, particularly inquisitive young folk, do some wild things, sometimes completely oblivious to many possible consequences. You have 2 ways to eliminate possible electrical shock from such things:
-1) adequate insulation
-2) conducting the power away from yourself.

You seemingly haven't yet placed yourself inside of, and insulated from, a "Faraday cage". You might try it, but such experimentation doesn't get you fast and effective relief.

If you only experience this shocking in that specific location, and are not confined to it, I'd agree that there is an electromagnetic field/wave/force present. If you have it elsewhere, you need to consult a neurologist.

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Mr. Mickster and Mr. tranzzrmd, thank you all for your suggestion!

I think my mattress, which is made of metal springs and rubber, is affected by electromagnetic field/wave/force,
so when I use the mattress, although vibration is damped to a large extent, "electric shock" occurs;
otherwise, if I do not use the mattress, the high-frequency vibration sickens me, which even can be felt when standing on floor.

After all these days being constantly tortured by this problem, I feel like I'm dying.
Fortunately, care and support from all of you give me encouragement to face it and deal with it as if it is just another test of life.

I have bought aluminum foil and made an aluminum-foil cap according to related videos found from youtube. Soon I'll see whether it works.

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
If I lay aluminum foil on the platform and underneath the mattress, will the metal springs in the mattress be shielded from electromagnetic field?
Just now, I hear high-frequency sound, just like the sound when TV or electromagnetic oven is being used.

Last edited:

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Thank you Mr. Alec_t !

Luckily, I find a "Ultimate EMF Detector Free" app today, and will try to use it to detect if electromagnetic field exists when "electric shock" occurs.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
I call me lucky having had the chance to run across this thread. I did not know the benefits of those simple-to-build caps and the so many dangers they can protect me from. Thanks.

This lady seems to know what she's talking about.

Shouldn't the cap be permanently grounded? If so, my question: how to use one when walking around in my neighborhood? Would a short discreet chain dragged on the pavement serve for that? Most of trucks in the highway, use them.

BTW, this guy took the pain to build something more carefully. That is more a helmet than a cap.

The lighting rod atop, for what frequency should it be calculated? Quarter length?

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Shouldn't the cap be permanently grounded? If so, my question: how to use one when walking around in my neighborhood? Would a short discreet chain dragged on the pavement serve for that? Most of trucks in the highway, use them.
From the video below, see 7:22 / 9:22, it is said “Faraday cage works also without ground connection when it comes to the hat " .

Last edited:

exelf

Joined Sep 22, 2008
Hi Mr. atferrari, thank you for your reply.
Regarding the conclusion “Faraday cage works also without ground connection when it comes to the hat " from the above video, there must be a physical principle for that, maybe someone knows well about it would like to tell us, or maybe we could find the answer from further investigation in this aspect.

I think there's a basic flaw in the hat design. For EM radiation coming from under the floor the hat acts as an approximately parabolic reflector with a focus at the centre of the brain :eek:.
Hi Mr. Alec_t, thanks for your opinion.
Indeed, I have the same question, and I'm using the hat as a triable way for dealing with the problem that I met.

Discussion and ideas shared by you all are very appreciated.

dacflyer

Joined Nov 19, 2010
hi, i been reading thru some of your post... i did not read all but i have to ask,, does anyone else experience this in the room with you ?
or is it only you ? if it is only you, then it has to be obviously medical condition of some sort..
keep us posted..
good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.