EGS002 Board + Full-Bridge Question

InverterDesign

Joined Jun 27, 2017
Hi, I am doing an inverter project with 2 stages: DC-DC + DC-AC, but first, I want to do a low voltage and power version. For this reason, the full bridge of DC-AC stage was supplied with 13V. To test the DC-AC converter, first I want to generate a sinusoidal of approximately 13V. If this works I want to do higher voltage (350V to have a 311V sine wave at the output)
Now I'am doing the DC-AC circuit and I need create SPWM for the signals of H-Bridge, and fot that, I am using the EGS002 board (have the EG8010).

When I bought the plate, the first thing I did was to test its operation according to the technical specifications.

The data sheet says that under these test conditions, the outputs work for 3 seconds. For this reason, I modified the VFB terminal connection and instead of connecting it to ground I connected it to 3V. In this way the outputs are always activated.The plate works well apparently.
Then the next thing I tried was to connect two outputs to a half bridge, as the image says:

With an oscilloscope I see the signals before feeding the top mosfet drains and they look good. The dead time is correctly fulfilled (approximately 1,5us), so I see no reason for a short circuit between the two mosfets.

When I turned on the power supply, the overcurrent protection of the power source was activated (I limited the current to 500mA) (without the protection try to consume about 5A apprehensively).

And this is the reason for this post.

My doubts are:
1) Why did mosfets consume 5A, when there is no connected load?
2) if it generates the same signals but using another method (a microcontroller, for example), would the same happen when connecting the half bridge?

I saw that many people use the EGS002 and do not report having this problem. I'm confused.
If this part works, I could connect the other half bridge and between VS1 and VS2 connect the filter to have the 50Hz output, and then test the feedback correctly.

Thx.