Earth's Magnetic Field used for 5000 Channels

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I am interested to know if anyone else here has heard about the Pilot Test Program in Florida that is using the Earth's Magnetic Field as an Internet and TV Station Signal Carrier?

Ever since the multiple devestating Hurricanes as of the last 5 years...and the subsequent destruction of Thousands of Miles of Cable Internet and TV lines as well as the Hundreds of Thousands of Dishes that were once attached to homes and other buildings being blown off the roofs and miles away....I have been told of this supposedly new way to carry TV and Internet signals.

I am not entirely certain of the Physics involved but I have been told that all that is required for reception is a metal rod partially driven into the Earth and some type of cable coming from it that runs to a decription box and then to ones TV or Router.

Anyone here know the physics pertaining to this?

Split Infinity

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Sounds a bit like what Tesla was trying to do at his Wardenclyffe lab, except he was trying to transmit radio signals and electricity instead. Look up Wardenclyffe Tower and the associated science, and it might give you an idea where it came from.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I'm interested to know how this is supposed to work. The earth's magnetic field isn't some high frequency carrier you could superimpose your signal on. Eventhough it can vary considerably from one place to another - it's static.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I made a call to a friend at Global Satellite Corp. as they bid upon an aspect of this program and are doing some of the work for this Pilot System. He is not a Physicist and is a Manager tasked with the logistics of work crews in areas of Florida.

He told me that the set up is very close to what I explained in that a metal rod is driven into the ground...that has some sort of electronics attached to it's end....then a cable is run into the home to a box and then to one's TV and Router.

He told me that although he does not really know how the Earth's Magenetic Field is carrying the signal...it DOES WORK.

He also said that there is some VERY nervous Cable and Satellite Companies as well as many Multimedia Corps very nervous about the publics ability to tap into and decrypt such a signal as it is passive in nature and cannot be tracked to source.

So as one member here stated...certain Companies might have a hard time making money off this but the program has been mandated by the Feds as the Feds have to pay via Hurricane Relief every time an area in Florida is wiped out and the Feds have to pay in money to get Cable lines up and running again.

If I can find out more I will post...but I was hoping someone here might know something about how it works as I have no clue.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Sounds a bit like what Tesla was trying to do at his Wardenclyffe lab, except he was trying to transmit radio signals and electricity instead. Look up Wardenclyffe Tower and the associated science, and it might give you an idea where it came from.
Tesla knew how to broadcast an EM frequency to light electric bulbs on Streets as he did do this and proved it worked. Thus no electric lines are needed. If I can remember I believe he fought it out with Edison over the method of powering Electric Lights as Edison wanted to make the cash by controling the flow of electricity to businesses, towns and homes.

Tesla was aginst this and wanted to send an EM Broadcast to do so...still...given the dangers of a person being effected by strong EM Fields...it is probably better...although a lot more expensive...to use electric cables.

Split Infinity

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Tesla knew how to broadcast an EM frequency to light electric bulbs on Streets as he did do this and proved it worked. Thus no electric lines are needed. If I can remember I believe he fought it out with Edison over the method of powering Electric Lights as Edison wanted to make the cash by controling the flow of electricity to businesses, towns and homes.

Tesla was aginst this and wanted to send an EM Broadcast to do so...still...given the dangers of a person being effected by strong EM Fields...it is probably better...although a lot more expensive...to use electric cables.

Split Infinity
Not quite. The battle between Edison and Tesla had to do with the type of current used in the mass distribution system. Edison was set on DC, but Tesla knew how dangerous it was at high voltages, so he was pushing his AC system. It was called The Battle Of The Currents.

The wireless distribution was simply a dream Edison had, which he realized to an extent with his experiment where he lit up the light bulbs in the field, but his funding was cut by J. P. Morgan when he tried to supersize it with the Wardenclyffe Tower. Morgan realized that he wasn't going to be able to make any profits from free wireless electricity, so he took away Tesla's funding, and the project died. The tower was torn down during WWII (I believe) because it was feared it'd serve as a landmark for German submarines.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Not quite. The battle between Edison and Tesla had to do with the type of current used in the mass distribution system. Edison was set on DC, but Tesla knew how dangerous it was at high voltages, so he was pushing his AC system. It was called The Battle Of The Currents.

The wireless distribution was simply a dream Edison had, which he realized to an extent with his experiment where he lit up the light bulbs in the field, but his funding was cut by J. P. Morgan when he tried to supersize it with the Wardenclyffe Tower. Morgan realized that he wasn't going to be able to make any profits from free wireless electricity, so he took away Tesla's funding, and the project died. The tower was torn down during WWII (I believe) because it was feared it'd serve as a landmark for German submarines.
Well...thanks for clearing that up as I was speaking from memory. Tesla also did some kind of work that related to Teleportation did he not?
Split Infinity

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Well...thanks for clearing that up as I was speaking from memory. Tesla also did some kind of work that related to Teleportation did he not?
Split Infinity
No, you're thinking of the film The Prestige, in which David Bowie plays a role as Nikola Tesla. To my knowledge Tesla didn't do any such work in real life, though he had many projects that never saw the light of day. Many of his designs were destroyed in laboratory fires or confiscated by the government. He did claim he could design a Death Ray and that he was receiving messages from Mars. This was when he was in his 70s or early 80s. Sadly his mind was pretty much gone by that point, so much of his credibility was lost.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
No, you're thinking of the film The Prestige, in which David Bowie plays a role as Nikola Tesla. To my knowledge Tesla didn't do any such work in real life, though he had many projects that never saw the light of day. Many of his designs were destroyed in laboratory fires or confiscated by the government. He did claim he could design a Death Ray and that he was receiving messages from Mars. This was when he was in his 70s or early 80s. Sadly his mind was pretty much gone by that point, so much of his credibility was lost.
If you are familiar with the work of Dr. T. Townsend Brown...as well as how his work is currently being used in the F-22 Raptor to prevent IR-Detection of it's engines...Townsends daughter Linda...whom I know...said something to me about Tesla and Teleportation.

I did not see the film you speak of but I like Bowie so I will try to see it.

Split Infinity...p.s...Townsend Brown worked on the fabled...Philly Experiment.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Suspend a small black hole or other form of compact degenerate matter(neutron star material for example) in a magnetic/electrostatic field. This would be made possible by giving the mass a large angular velocity(fast rotation) which would create self generated magnetic and electrostatic fields.

SO - now that you have a large mass suspended, and not to close to anything to prevent gravitational capture, you have to generate enough power to make it 'move'.

Moving the mass is key to generating waves in the gravitational field of the earth.

Now a large mass is needed as a receiver. The size of this mass and its ability to discriminate the gravitational carrier wave varies with size and distance from the generating source.

All this means is that the idea of this technology being a form of manipulation of the earths magnetic field is pure hogwash. This will turn out to be some form of low freq carrier EM along the lines of what the US Navy uses to communicate with its nuclear sub fleet from the description of the receiver needing a long rod driven into the earth.

Okay, so looking back I see it says magnetic field and not gravitational. Making my description moot, but the conclusion that it is a low freq EM broadcast using the earth itself as the antenna remains a valid guess at this point. IF the report is even true.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, which sadly has not been forthcoming. You'll all forgive me for remaining skeptical.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
He also said that there is some VERY nervous Cable and Satellite Companies as well as many Multimedia Corps very nervous about the publics ability to tap into and decrypt such a signal as it is passive in nature and cannot be tracked to source.

So as one member here stated...certain Companies might have a hard time making money off this
Just an example : In Germany you have to pay a monthly fee for radio/TV broadcasting, wether you watch TV or not (from 2013).
It would be easy to implement a monthly fee (maybe based on your income) for every residence.

For power distribution it would be somewhat more difficult because the differences in consumption are so high. I also imagine that transmitting power through ionosphere / earth would even be more lossy than it is via cables. Plus you would have current flowing through earth that in my opinion could be very high at certain places depending on soil characteristics. This could affect plant growth or disorient animals. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Not with amount of energy we consume currently.

I would prefer local energy generation and consumption.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Suspend a small black hole or other form of compact degenerate matter(neutron star material for example) in a magnetic/electrostatic field. This would be made possible by giving the mass a large angular velocity(fast rotation) which would create self generated magnetic and electrostatic fields.
Heh. That's how the fighter ships are powered in Ian Douglas' "Star Carrier" series. Series sucks, BTW, skip it.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013

SO - now that you have a large mass suspended, and not to close to anything to prevent gravitational capture, you have to generate enough power to make it 'move'.

Moving the mass is key to generating waves in the gravitational field of the earth.

Now a large mass is needed as a receiver. The size of this mass and its ability to discriminate the gravitational carrier wave varies with size and distance from the generating source.

All this means is that the idea of this technology being a form of manipulation of the earths magnetic field is pure hogwash. This will turn out to be some form of low freq carrier EM along the lines of what the US Navy uses to communicate with its nuclear sub fleet from the description of the receiver needing a long rod driven into the earth.

Okay, so looking back I see it says magnetic field and not gravitational. Making my description moot, but the conclusion that it is a low freq EM broadcast using the earth itself as the antenna remains a valid guess at this point. IF the report is even true.
You maybe right that what I am being told is the words of people that do not understand exactly how this works as to be honest...when I first was told about this...I immediately thought...How the HELL can that work!? I tried to figure it out to no avail thus is the reason I asked here to see if there was someone here smarter than I was to figure this out.

Still...there is a small basis in logic that shows this is a remote possibility but everyone I have talked to about it has no clue. Low Frequency broadcasts would seem unlikely given the possibility of overlap with other Military communication...but it would be a good...albiet an expensive one.

If anyone can think of a way this could work...until my buddy at Global Sat Corp. has one of the tech's give me a call...I would appreciate it as things that I cannot figure out tend to DRIVE ME NUTZ! I will keep thinking about it until I either solve it or start drooling! LOL!

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
So extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, which sadly has not been forthcoming. You'll all forgive me for remaining skeptical.
Oh...I agree with you 100%. Please look at my previous reply above this post as it will explain. I am not claiming this is a reality as it might have been improperly explained to me by those who do not understand such things beyond how to properly install it.

I myself am trying to figure out if this is a reality or if this has been simply explained to me improperly. Thank You for your time and interest.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Just an example : In Germany you have to pay a monthly fee for radio/TV broadcasting, wether you watch TV or not (from 2013).
It would be easy to implement a monthly fee (maybe based on your income) for every residence.

For power distribution it would be somewhat more difficult because the differences in consumption are so high. I also imagine that transmitting power through ionosphere / earth would even be more lossy than it is via cables. Plus you would have current flowing through earth that in my opinion could be very high at certain places depending on soil characteristics. This could affect plant growth or disorient animals. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Not with amount of energy we consume currently.

I would prefer local energy generation and consumption.
Anytime some ONE or some GROUP imposes it's will on the individual...such is the case with a Forced Fee Payment...it is another step in developing a system of CONTROL over the people.

I still have not figured how this work and I am No Slouch as far as things of this nature. Add to this no one here has come up with any viable way or proof tis could work as it was explained to me...as I hoped that perhaps someone here had heard of this New Tech...IF it really is as advertised...but I fear that it was simply explained incorrectly to me as I have not found...ANYONE...that has even a CLUE as to how this would work.
Split Infinity

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
splitinfinity you're sounding like an overunity type on these last handful of posts. I've seen it too many times:
"I know a person (person a) who said x"
"person a has inside knowledge of X"
"person a said that big corporation y has motive to suppress X"
*random involvement of nikola tesla*
"again, I'm not saying X, I'm saying that person a said x"

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
splitinfinity you're sounding like an overunity type on these last handful of posts. I've seen it too many times:
"I know a person (person a) who said x"
"person a has inside knowledge of X"
"person a said that big corporation y has motive to suppress X"
*random involvement of nikola tesla*
"again, I'm not saying X, I'm saying that person a said x"
I could understand your posting the above if I had not posted the question I did on the very first post of this topic. If you go back and read it...it basically say's that I was told about a specific pilot program and specific technology which I had not heard of and although I had been told this...I was wondering if anyone else had heard of it or knew how it worked as I did not.

Now...IF I HAD JUST SAID...THIS...IS A REALITY....THIS...IS THE WAY IT IS AND TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. THIS....SHOULD NEVER BE QUESTIONED BECAUSE I KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY...ETC...!

That is not what I did. I asked....ASKED...if anyone had heard about this and if so if anyone knew how it worked as I did not have a clue.

Is there something else that happened to you that would set you off to my post because I cannot possibly see your reply steming from my posts. Unless you didn't read them from the beginning?

Split Infinity