@ Dsp

winifred_mit

Joined Oct 3, 2007
Hi Guyz..
I m Joe ... Our 5th:) semes DSP lab has a mini-project to be completed..can ne one of u guys gimme some idea or a hint about ny of d projects... bcoz i m an IT student,,, not holdin good with the dsp processors.. Please Guys help me out..shud be simplistic as well as real time..
Thankin ya..
JOe:D

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
You OP is not clear, do you want us to suggest you a project to complete for your DSP lab?

You may also help yourself by saying what resources you have available, i.e. DSP device/dev board etc?

Dave

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hi Guyz..
I m Joe ... Our 5th:) semes DSP lab has a mini-project to be completed..can ne one of u guys gimme some idea or a hint about ny of d projects... bcoz i m an IT student,,, not holdin good with the dsp processors.. Please Guys help me out..shud be simplistic as well as real time..
Thankin ya..
JOe:D
You might also try writing complete English sentences, with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I'm just to old to decode IM'speak.

winifred_mit

Joined Oct 3, 2007
Actually... i don have ne thing in ma hand.. Say ne hard ware .. Jus few softwares,,, Say Matlab n CCS.. Something like tat.. I wud spend on things if u suggest the project... !! Thank u !!

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Actually... i don have ne thing in ma hand.. Say ne hard ware .. Jus few softwares,,, Say Matlab n CCS.. Something like tat.. I wud spend on things if u suggest the project... !! Thank u !!
Your question would be a lot more comprehensible if you didn't use text speak.

That said, why don't you use Matlab to design an adaptive filter to filter noise from a broadband audio pulse? Then adapt the filter parameters to clean noise from any arbitrary audio signal.

Dave

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Let me explain it this way: If you are not willing to make the effort of typing in this forum's accepted language, then I am not willing to make the effort of deciphering your posts.