Thanks a lot for your valuable time, but I am confused because accumlator is also register and it also does logical operations , can u further clarifyAll CPU/MCU use register(s) to show the status of logical/math instructions. The are often named status or flag register(s). So yes option A is correct
Thanks a tons, now it is cleared
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| C | Altium-PCB board SM standoff Doubt | PCB Layout , EDA & Simulations | 4 | |
| S | Inductor doubt regarding MPPT synchronous BUCK Design | Power Electronics | 12 | |
| P | A doubt from RF Electronics, Razavi | Wireless & RF Design | 1 | |
| P | RF Doubt | Wireless & RF Design | 0 | |
|
|
I have doubt in mplabx ide I code | Microcontrollers | 1 |