does current go down the central wire here

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
I sense your frustration, I really do. Unless the thread violates the Terms of Service or the User Agreement, it can remain open. Speaking (writing) for myself, moderators are reluctant to judge whether a given thread is worthwhile. I see a lot of active participation on this thread, which suggests that some feel that it is worth their time to read and comment, thus keeping the thread alive.
If you insist on continuing to delete perfectly valid observations on a post, then you are about to lose at least one contributor to this site. Maybe you would prefer other observers to feel the same as I do. give me one good reason as to why you are deleting any posts that question your actions?

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
They may have been valid observations but the two posts that I deleted were in violation of the Terms Of Service. Please understand that really didn't have a choice.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
They may have been valid observations but the two posts that I deleted were in violation of the Terms Of Service. Please understand that really didn't have a choice.
Take a look at post 15, you didn't see fit to remove that, and it was in my opinion something that he should at least been warned about, not pleasant reading or something that should be tolerated in view of your obvious bias against Mario and my posts which did not include any bad language and were totally correct in their content!