does anyone have data notes for rf60sc2

flashdrive

Joined Dec 14, 2007
Does any one have application notes for rf60sc2 and where to buy this at on the net with out paying arm and leg. If member has one I will pay$4.00 for it. I wrote post on 8052mcu.com "what chips and documents" This chip is used in hopping code liftmaster remotes. I just wanted see how it works for my garage. The one I have now is yellow learn remote. It has rf transmitter and hopping code generator in it. The HCS 301 generally works the same. But you have add transmitter to it . The main thing I need application notes for this chip rf60sc2.

Best regards,

Ralph

Attachments

flashdrive

Joined Dec 14, 2007
New information on rf60sc2. I think this is the pin out for this chip. pin 1 Vcc 1.8-3.6 volts pin 2 not used pin 3 not used pin 4 not used pin 5 Led driver pin 6 not used pin 7 Gnd pin 8 not used 9 not used pin 10 not used pin 11 not used pin 12 not used pin 13 Gnd and pin 14 RF_out. Using 26 Mhz crystal . Still know one has offered to sell chip at reasonable price. And know one has block schematic of the chip either. And their are no application notes anywhere on the web or electronic distributors. By that I mean no digikey or mouser or all electronics or even china distributors have no application notes on it. If any member finds more information on this chip please post it here. However they will sell one chip for 1000 dollars. This chip is maybe $10 max. I only need one for my project.

flashdrive

Joined Dec 14, 2007
I need to make a correction in my thread. The attachment for rf60sc2 is really a rfm60 circuit package using this rf60sc2 chip. I found that Silicon labs in texas makes the same chip as the rf60sc2 under number si4010 which available from Mouser Electronics. It seems like different chip makers call the chip differnet names even though they work the same way when used in a circuit. si4010-c2-gsr . For some reason the attachments are not working pdf but information correct on chip name.

Best regards,

Ralph