Dingoo A320 - Don't charge...

chevette77

Joined Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone! I have a Dingoo A320 handheld game. It emulates several videogames from the 80's and 90's like Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, Atari 2600 etc ...

Well, this device has its own system (it's not Android!) And a Linux system can be installed on a memory card to emulate other systems and specific games.

What happens is that it has a serious problem to charge the battery: connecting the charger to the device, it is indicated that the battery is full and the battery is not charged ... I changed the battery and checked the internal charge circuit but the defect to be continued. I noticed that with other chargers with larger current capacity (cell phone type) it seems to charge a bit more but soon the defect reappears.
I did not find any electrical schematics of this device on the web and the tips of forums do not help at all.

Is anyone aware of this defect? Can it be the power manager IC?

Grateful for the attention!!!

theodoravain

Joined Mar 21, 2018
Is anyone aware of this defect? Can it be the power manager IC?
It could be! Or a bad charger or defective thermal management electronics inside the power pack or bad batteries or... or... or... Dude! Not to go safety gestapo on your hiney but blindly fooling with lipol or lion cells is like divorcing a pyromaniac! What I'm suggesting is take it to a Tech experienced with that product! It's not worth the risk!