Didn't make a note of single subject in engineering, graduating soon what to do?

terabaaphoonmein

Joined Jul 19, 2020
Didn't make notes. And sold all notes which I made lol for cents(it can't be get back now). Engineering is ending in few days. I am truly regretting this stupidity. I have notes of few subjects that I failed in 2nd and 3rd year like 2-3 subjects and notes of subjects from 7th semester...8th semester is running currently. What od I do? I am ece student. trying to enter into programming web development at first and then enter into electronics industry moving abroad.

Now studying 1 subject on my own completely will take me at least 1.5 months to complete it. For eg say I want to enter programming web development. Then there will be around 15 subjects to study which is almost 2 years time wasted. What to do ? really worried..

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi tera,
Looking through most of your threads and the serious problems you are encountering in meeting the advanced levels of almost of all your engineering subjects.
I would strongly recommend that you lower your qualification goals to a level you can achieve,
there is no shame in reassessing one's career objectives.

If you can successfully qualify at a lower standard, you can always come back to the more advanced studies and qualifications.

E

terabaaphoonmein

Joined Jul 19, 2020
hi tera,
Looking through most of your threads and the serious problems you are encountering in meeting the advanced levels of almost of all your engineering subjects.
I would strongly recommend that you lower your qualification goals to a level you can achieve,
there is no shame in reassessing one's career objectives.

If you can successfully qualify at a lower standard, you can always come back to the more advanced studies and qualifications.

E
i see. can you tell me what i should do?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi t,
First, decide which branch of electronics/engineering that you would enjoy doing while earning a reasonable wage.
Search for suitable teaching courses/sources that would enable you to learn and reach a good qualification standard.

E