Develop an transmit circuit using IR led

Elecrical_Student

Joined Mar 5, 2022
Hello everyone,
I would like to develop a transmit circuit using an IR LED. I want to use an IR 333 transmitter and TSOP 322 receiver. The modulation frequency I'm generating with an Arduino microcontroller. I will be glad if someone can explain which component I have to use and how to build the circuit.
Thank you very much.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi EE,
Welcome to AAC,
Which part do you need help with, there are ready built IR transmitters, that an Arduino can drive.
What will the receiver module be used to control.?
E

Attachments

Elecrical_Student

Joined Mar 5, 2022
As part of my project at the university, I have to develop a robot that will drive from the source to the destination. On the robot will be a receiver circuit that will receive the signal from the transmit circuit that will be at the destination of 6 meters from the robot. One of the requirements of the project is to use an IR LED and TSOP receiver (I'm going to use the PWM outputs in order to modulate the signal at 100 Hz frequency.
I need help with the hardware of the components and how to connect the components together.
Thank you.

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
The TSOP332 has a built-in bandpass filter at a frequency between 30kHz and 56kHz (depending on part number). If you transmit any frequency other than the frequency the receiver is tuned to, you won't get anything.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
I have added an image to my first post, it shows a TX module and TSOP RX module.
I guess you know the TSOP is 38kHz IR receiver.

With a single IR Emitter [TX] a range of 6 mtrs could be a problem.

E