Dedication

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
This film is dedicated
to the beauty of the universe,
which bounty should be shared
and never wasted.

I'm thinking about using this dedicatory in the remake of my video "Chaotic Lights", posted on YouTube.

I don't want it to be of religious nature, so I can't invoke the word "God". What do you think?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Can I ask what Chaotic Lights is? (I would venture over to YouTube but my current net access is, how should I say, a touch restricted!)

Dave

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
nice vid mr cumesoftware,
this site also shows some cool ones,
why r they called chaotic lights they seem more like abstract or modern art since i understand niether.
http://www.btinternet.com/~ndesprez/
Thanks!
I saw that site. Actually I have downloaded Chaoscope from there. But never managed to find any videos they have made.
I'm planning to do a remake of "Chaotic Lights", but won't put any dedication. The idea of dedicating a video to the universe seems futile now, although universe has a similar behaviour. Also, I will remake the intro, since the sound resembles a machinegun (it is simply too loud). I will add a "Special Thanks" section as well (forgot to put it in this first video).
The title "Chaotic Lights is a simple association between the chaotic behavious of these atractors and the fact they were rendered using light particles (in Chaoscope, you can use solid, liquid, gas, plasma or light).