debunking turned into finger crossing. cavitation at 20khz

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIKRIK

Joined Oct 11, 2019
Okay so this project started off as a negative comment i was going to leave on a youtube video, Then after looking at the comments, there was so many people asking how to make it, so it then turned into a debunking, then after expanding my knowledge on increasing HHO production, which led to lots of videos of people standing in front of a oscilloscope , looking at a squiggly line before rejoicing that they have discovered the resonant frequency of water , lots of numbers and words i had never heard in a science or electronics lesson. Alot was just madness But it did lead me into afew scientifically recognized articles about the cavitation of water at 20khz, Basically the bubbles remove the hydrogen gas from the electrodes, so new gas can be formed while also lowering the resistance of the electrodes. bit concerned that the cavitation bubbles may be being confused as hydrogen/oxygen bubbles.

New-Fig-6-1024x748.jpg

Tbh even after reading afew of these i was abit skeptical. Im not going to build a whole reactors, just some different shape electrodes in a glass of water. as i live in a flat and im more interested in the electrical side of stuff.

Circuit wise, was going to use a 555timer, but after playing around in the simulator, i decided the easiest and cheapest way was to modify my last project of a 50hz inverter, can run it straight off the battery, can run 2 of these tube things
(NOT MY VIDEO) . now waiting on afew resistors. 20M resistors are there in-place of electrodes.

HHO20KHZ.png

my questions are ;

1, How would i measure volume of flammable gas , any low cost methods?
2, Has anyone else done such experiments

kind regards,
Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.