Dark Matter

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
See.....Scientist. That's their problem, Why not call it invisible star if it's not black and there's no hole. Where did "black" hole come from? where's the hole? They always tell you nothing can escape it's gravitational pull then why are there jets shooting out of some of their poles, It escaped somehow (?). That's exactly why you can't believe everything they say.

Their new moon "theory" sucks too. Some kid not even out of school comes up with a theory and it sounds good to them and it's "Let's go with that" didn't matter if it's true or not.
And a lot of good people have been locked up with no more than circumstantial evidence too!
Let me tell you a story of how I think it went down and your off to prison.
Brzrkr
The jets are from materials heated and ejected before they cross the EH, they don't come from inside the "black" hole .

Dude, read a few books, then get back to us.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
A picture would be nice. I mean we have so called pictures of Aliens, Bigfoots and Ghost but no one has come forward and said there's the proof. We all take for granted because they're scientist they are correct. Black holes for instant (?) there is no direct picture of one. Just an observation of the stars going around something fast! Now we all know the closer you get to the center of an object the faster the objects around it go (Like a tire) There is a center of our universe. We are going around something. If they could see the center of our universe wouldn't the black hole be surrounded by a very hot barrier of matter that would not allow us to actually see the black hole. And just how do they know it's black? Why not purple or green. Or what if it's like a whirlpool, Whirlpools don't have anything in the center but air....Air doesn't have a color.

A lot of what scientist have made our world up of are just theories...…..Guesses
Brzrkr
Hi,

You have to be very careful these days what you say because there are constantly occurring new advances in cosmology.
For one example, there is a picture now of a black hole. It's very very far away. You could look it up on the web.

Yes many theories are not going to hold up because they are based on extrapolation and extrapoliation is not always reliable because the history record often does not accurately predict the future and even sometimes way off. The black hole "singularity" theory is probably not going to hold up as the theory of quantum spacetime takes over.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
@MrAl
I just might be over simplifying my points but, I'm also not a scientist. I actually heard one of them discovery channel dudes say black hole "Theory" and made sure to put a question mark in his words. Can't remember what he said was wrong with it but his main point was that it was just a theory. Adding we don't actually know.
@nsaspook

Quasars, Pulsar's, Black holes, Neutron and Magnetar stars all can emit beams of electromagnetic radiation out of it's poles....Right?
Bet y'all didn't see that one coming!

Why can't it be just a very, very, very BIG one of them. They have gravity! And lots of it.
No need to make something up when you don't even know if it exists.
joeyd999 said:
Dude...black bodies radiate. It is a necessary consequence of the laws of thermodynamics.
nsaspook said:
The jets are from materials heated and ejected before they cross the EH, they don't come from inside the "black" hole .
MrAI said:
For one example, there is a picture now of a black hole.
https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/news/2019/4/19/how-scientists-captured-the-first-image-of-a-black-hole/
Yeah, I seen it.
So the event horizon that's heating up all this material has two poles that don't have debris covering them?
So the poles don't get hot like the rest of the Black hole?
@joeyd999
The laws of thermodynamics work different in space. It's not like the sun shining on your car. Space is what a -400 degree vacuum. Oops sorry y'all about -240 Celsius, my bad.
I can also go get photos of Aliens, Bigfoots and Ghost that people say are real.
I can't believe all of a sudden the laws of physics just break down at this one point in space and now you need a new set of laws for you to understand it.
How about "We just don't know" what's wrong with that?
Brzrkr

Last edited:

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
From the Wikipedia article “Scientific Theory:”
The meaning of the term scientific theory (often contracted to theory for brevity) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of theory.[4][Note 1] In everyday speech, theory can imply an explanation that represents an unsubstantiated and speculative guess,[4] whereas in science it describes an explanation that has been tested and widely accepted as valid. These different usages are comparable to the opposing usages of prediction in science versus common speech, where it denotes a mere hope.
Bob

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Then I'll give you all an example.
There is a asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, right? They showed a video of salt in space clumping together and told us that's how the planets formed. It's been about 4.6 billion years, OR so we're told since the planets had time to form.
Why isn't there a planet there? It's had more than enough time to: "Clump together". Shouldn't we be seeing a planet being formed right before our eyes. Shouldn't this planet be scooping up all the other asteroids? it's not that far away.
But yet it doesn't.
Brzrkr

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Then I'll give you all an example.
There is a asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, right? They showed a video of salt in space clumping together and told us that's how the planets formed. It's been about 4.6 billion years, OR so we're told since the planets had time to form.
Why isn't there a planet there? It's had more than enough time to: "Clump together". Shouldn't we be seeing a planet being formed right before our eyes. Shouldn't this planet be scoping up all the other asteroids? it's not that far away.
But yet it doesn't.
Brzrkr
The gravitational pull of Jupiter (and Mars, to a lesser extent) are preventing said asteroid belt to clump together and form a larger body.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
cmartinez said:
The gravitational pull of Jupiter (and Mars, to a lesser extent) are preventing said asteroid belt to clump together and form a larger body.
They tend to bounce off one another well enough and head inwards.
Another:
Once they bounce off one another and do head inwards you see them all the time in our sky's at night coming in Earths atmosphere. These can be little bitty to the size of cars. Seen quite a few the other night! When they do hit the earth, they either blow up or strike the earth. Depending on size...They would hit the Earth and throw up debris? Why do we not see a big plume when one strikes the Moon. Let's say one the size of a car hits, No gravity! But yet it will only go so deep no matter how big it is. There is a limit on how deep they go by the way! I've been around almost 60 years and have never seen with my naked eye a plume ever coming from the Moon.
Brzrkr

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
@MrAl
I just might be over simplifying my points but, I'm also not a scientist. I actually heard one of them discovery channel dudes say black hole "Theory" and made sure to put a question mark in his words. Can't remember what he said was wrong with it but his main point was that it was just a theory. Adding we don't actually know.
@nsaspook

Quasars, Pulsar's, Black holes, Neutron and Magnetar stars all can emit beams of electromagnetic radiation out of it's poles....Right?
Bet y'all didn't see that one coming!

Why can't it be just a very, very, very BIG one of them. They have gravity! And lots of it.
No need to make something up when you don't even know if it exists.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/news/2019/4/19/how-scientists-captured-the-first-image-of-a-black-hole/
Yeah, I seen it.
So the event horizon that's heating up all this material has two poles that don't have debris covering them?
So the poles don't get hot like the rest of the Black hole?
@joeyd999
The laws of thermodynamics work different in space. It's not like the sun shining on your car. Space is what a -400 degree vacuum. Oops sorry y'all about -240 Celsius, my bad.
I can also go get photos of Aliens, Bigfoots and Ghost that people say are real.
I can't believe all of a sudden the laws of physics just break down at this one point in space and now you need a new set of laws for you to understand it.
How about "We just don't know" what's wrong with that?
Brzrkr

Hi,

You seem to be just throwing around words. You seem to be doing just what you accuse others of doing.
The thing is, if you have a difference of opinion on something then show the math and maybe it will be considered.

See Bob's post #45.
And you know why it is called "dark" energy right? It's because they dont know exactly what it is yet ahd they admit it and that's partly why it is called "dark". The other reason is because it does not interact with 'regular' matter.

I know what you are getting at though. It's hard to believe anything these days when things change from month to month. But there does seem to be some genuine progression in it all over larger time scales. We cant do much about it without very specialized equipment so we just have to sit and wait.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
There is no math on Dark matter, Black holes MrAI. Yeah I guess I'm trying to say I just don't believe everything they tell me.
Maybe I'm not getting to the point at the level of the people around here's education. As I said I'm not a scientist, Doctor, Engineer or anything. Just a southern guy with thoughts.

Let's say your Son/Grandson come home and had heard something about the birds and bee's. Now the Miss/Mrs. has instructed you to handle it.
While everyone here would be giving advice on what to say, how to say it, what not to say, How not to say it, How to explain certain things without saying the wrong thing.....etc.

Me, I'm the guy that's gonna slap you on the ass with eyes motioning the way and a nod of encouragement and say:
"You got this"...…..Good luck (?)
Like a real best friend would.
Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
BobTPH said:
Perhaps you mean none that you would understand.
Actually the properties of black holes and dark matter can be derived from just Newtonian science (laws of motion and gravity)
Could have sworn they said on discovery channel that the laws of Physics, gravity, motion and even "Time" break down when it comes to Black holes. Mass also is in proportion to gravity. Whatever is there, It's pretty big! I'm not saying the universe is not going around something....We all know it is.
Google said:
How fast is earth moving through the Galaxy?

Image: forbes.com
It covers this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second, or 67,000 miles per hour. In addition, our solar system--Earth and all--whirls around the center of our galaxy at some 220 kilometers per second, or 490,000 miles per hour.
Don't need to write an equation out to the last decimal to know that.

Google said:
Mar 08, 2012 · Einstein and co pointed out that according to special relativity, this was impossible and therefore, quantum mechanics must be wrong, or at least incomplete. Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance. The EPR paradox stumped Bohr.
Now, how am I suppose to believe their/your math when they can't even get it right.
E=MC2 has held up. But there's always something wrong in the quantum realm.
Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Maybe this will sound better? When other stars like a Pulsar/Magnetar are formed they come from an imploding larger star.
joeyd999 already said they're not actually "Black' and we know it's not exactly a "Hole" either. We don't know if it goes to another universe or not (There's that multiverse thing). If it has all the gravity they say it does, Nothing should be spinning around it. It would just get sucked in like a vacuum cleaner.
With that said? The more appropriate name would be a "Gravitational" or "Gravity Star"
Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Maybe this will sound better? When other stars like a Pulsar/Magnetar are formed they come from an imploding larger star.
joeyd999 already said they're not actually "Black' and we know it's not exactly a "Hole" either. We don't know if it goes to another universe or not (There's that multiverse thing). If it has all the gravity they say it does, Nothing should be spinning around it. It would just get sucked in like a vacuum cleaner.
With that said? The more appropriate name would be a "Gravitational" or "Gravity Star"
Brzrkr
Gravatar was already taken.:rolleyes: