Custom made battery contacts needed

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I'm currently on the finishing stage of a project that requires the use of four AAA type batteries in a custom made battery holder which is slightly arched on its long axis. That requires the use of custom made battery contacts, both individual and paired in its plain and springed forms. Anyone here knows of a good and affordable supplier of said contacts?

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
'm currently on the finishing stage of a project that requires the use of four AAA type batteries in a custom made battery holder which is slightly arched on its long axis. That requires the use of custom made battery contacts, both individual and paired in its plain and springed forms. Anyone here knows of a good and affordable supplier of said contacts?
http://www.mecint.co.uk/sitedocuments/1438000226m65_cylindricalbatteryholders.pdf
http://www.mecint.co.uk/sitedocuments/1438001100m65_cylindricalbatteryclipsandcontacts.pdf

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Thanks for that, Danko. I'm already familiar with Keysone's line of products. In fact, I've already bought a few individual contacts that I intend to wire and install independently to fit my device's geometry.

Here's a partial image of what I'm trying to do:

1590249206837.png

So what I need are three sets of double contacts (springed and flat) shaped like an arch, plus two single contacts (springed and flat) with a round shape, instead of sqared. This to make it easier to fit in the battery box.

ThePanMan

Joined Mar 13, 2020
I have a whole bunch of old TV remotes (satellite, cable, etc.). Spring contacts can be found in those for sure. No cost if you have a few laying around.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I have a whole bunch of old TV remotes (satellite, cable, etc.). Spring contacts can be found in those for sure. No cost if you have a few laying around.
Thanks, I'm very well aware of that. But this is for commercial production purposes, and so improvisation is out of the question.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007