Crutchswow

MathematicianKing

Joined Nov 10, 2017
Hi all,

there is a person called crutchswow in this forum, I need to know why he is so good at electronics ? Does anybody know ?

The guy is a machine, where did he learn to be such a machineman at electronics design ?

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
Hi all,

there is a person called crutchswow in this forum, I need to know why he is so good at electronics ? Does anybody know ?
It’s a mystery. Some say @crutschow is the result of a laboratory accident where some organic material dipped into a box of old electronic parts which rose and became a sentient being. Others allege a coding error in LT Spice which unleashed problem-solving bots onto Internet forums like AAC.

Personally, I would guess it was a lot of study, dedication and plain old hard work combined with a willingness to share hard-won knowledge. However it happened, we’re lucky to have him around.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
It’s a mystery. Some say @crutschow is the result of a laboratory accident where some organic material dipped into a box of old electronic parts which rose and became a sentient being. Others allege a coding error in LT Spice which unleashed problem-solving bots onto Internet forums like AAC.

Personally, I would guess it was a lot of study, dedication and plain old hard work combined with a willingness to share hard-won knowledge. However it happened, we’re lucky to have him around.

I understand he is actually a very sophisticated AI application commissioned by the owners of this forum to draw new members to the site.