crane

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by kuya@Mar 25 2006, 01:01 PM
how to make programs with 3 mottor stepper, without controller (IC) and can use with port printer?
thank's
send back to
kamonas2003@yahoo.com
thank's
[post=15425]Quoted post[/post]​
Not much to go on here. Do you have three stepper motors of a single type or one stepper motor with three poles?

In either case you output the phase sequence to a printer port exactly as a controller IC would do it. In fact if you look at the controller IC's like the L297 they will tell you what sequence to use.

To write the programs for a PC you need some kind of compiler or interpreter. Visual Basic should work. It should be a simple mater to wite a sequence of output bits to the printer port. With only eight bits and a strobe I think three motors might be hard to do, but I could be wrong.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by kuya@Mar 25 2006, 05:01 PM
how to make programs with 3 mottor stepper, without controller (IC) and can use with port printer?
thank's
send back to
kamonas2003@yahoo.com
thank's
[post=15425]Quoted post[/post]​
Rather than giving a very high-level overview, you are advised to provide a more detailed description of what you wish to achieve if you expect anyone to help you.

Dave

kuya

Joined Mar 25, 2006
Originally posted by Dave@Mar 27 2006, 11:47 PM
Rather than giving a very high-level overview, you are advised to provide a more detailed description of what you wish to achieve if you expect anyone to help you.

Dave
[post=15495]Quoted post[/post]​
dave i now its hard!!! but not i make 2 motor stepper with 2 ic ULN2003 18 pin, 8 diode zener 12V with port printer. And i wan to make a simple crane. like a crane on boat. 1st motor stepper for lift up. 2nd for rotary 360 degrees. and i have plane to write program in Delphi. If you don't mind please help to make electronic's circuits for this.
thank's dave

kuya

Joined Mar 25, 2006
Originally posted by kuya@Apr 18 2006, 12:34 AM
dave i now its hard!!! but not i make 2 motor stepper with 2 ic ULN2003 18 pin, 8 diode zener 12V with port printer. motor stepper 2 coil for printer dot matrix. And i wan to make a simple crane. like a crane on boat. 1st motor stepper for lift up. 2nd for rotary 360 degrees. and i have plane to write program in Delphi. If you don't mind please help to make electronic's circuits for this.
thank's dave
[post=16250]Quoted post[/post]​