covergense problem in multisim

Joined Jun 8, 2016
Respected sir,
Thanks for activation of my account in your community. I need some technical help from you i am doing my M.Tech project work, i am facing a problem of transient time point calculation didn't converge in multisim. i am trying to do co-simulation using LABVIEW 2015 and MULTISIM 13.0 but i am getting the above error. here i attached the snapshot of error please check it sir.
Please help me to solve the problem. Hoping that you will get back soon.

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Did you look at the Convergence topic in the documentation that was recommended?

Have you tried simplifying the circuit to determine what parts of it are causing the problem?

There are a number of common problems, such as uninitialized charge-storage nodes, missing ground (Node 0), or singleton nets, that can cause convergence problems -- and a number of subtle problems that can cause them, too. The problem might be with your circuit or it might be with your simulation parameters or it might be with your simulator configuration.

It's impossible to guess which ones might be likely in your case without seeing the circuit you are trying to simulate (and possibly more info as well).

Joined Jun 8, 2016
Did you look at the Convergence topic in the documentation that was recommended?

Have you tried simplifying the circuit to determine what parts of it are causing the problem?

There are a number of common problems, such as uninitialized charge-storage nodes, missing ground (Node 0), or singleton nets, that can cause convergence problems -- and a number of subtle problems that can cause them, too. The problem might be with your circuit or it might be with your simulation parameters or it might be with your simulator configuration.

It's impossible to guess which ones might be likely in your case without seeing the circuit you are trying to simulate (and possibly more info as well).

Joined Jun 8, 2016
Respected sir,
Thanks for your response. I already solved my problem. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhakar Bandi

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Respected sir,
Thanks for your response. I already solved my problem. Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhakar Bandi
Glad that you resolved it.

So what did the problem turn out to be and how did you fix it?

Not only am I curious, but it could help other people that have similar problems in the future.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
I already solved my problem.
If you post the cause and solution, it might help someone in the future if this thread comes up in a search.

I'm learning MultiSim Blue and have had multiple convergence issues or simulations not running. As I recall, the problem was usually things getting disconnected when moved and looking like they were connected. Sometimes the program keeps objects connected when moving them, sometimes it doesn't.

This is with version 14.

Joined Jun 8, 2016
Respected sir,
I am glad to share the information with you. previous i tried to co-simulate MULTISIM 13.0 with LABVIEW 2015 but co-simultaion possible with multisim 13.0 and labview 2014 and i used the components to build the controller which or not in co simulation loop those those are created problem, then i removed it and created the logic by using only the components in the loop then it work correctly.

Thanks & Regards
Sudhakar Bandi