Connection time out.

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Hi @BR-549

Hopefully the timeouts have discontinued? I know that @bertus mentioned he was experiencing similar issues over the past few days. I'm trying to figure out if this is an issue with the server, or with cloudflare.

Has anyone else suffered time-outs over the past few days?

Thanks!

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
For about one hour yesterday. I would be reading....then it switched to a different page that said browser was ok.....cloud was ok......but that AAC was offline.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The way I experienced the time-out:
The connection is made, wait for about a minute and show an incomplete page.
I see a progress-bar on the bottom of my browser that gets stalled during the wait period.

Bertus

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
I've installed New Relic monitoring software on the server. I will be alerted if it notices any network issues or slowdowns between our server and Cloudflare. Hopefully that will help narrow down where these timeouts are originating from.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Just experienced it myself. The home page loaded half-way immediately, then decided to take a breath and hang. After 10 seconds of waiting I re-clicked the bookmark and the home page loaded immediately.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
IIRC It was more than a week ago for me to lose contact, but I'm sure somebody was doing major changes to the software that day. All this week, as fast as ever.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
What I find annoying is I seem to receive two updates on my iPad.
When I request a thread, I see the top of the thread at post #1 and two seconds later I receive another update, every time. I always have to wait for two seconds before I can proceed.