Hello everyone,
I want to measure strain gauge signals using fylde amplifier FE 379 TA, using 7-pin connector. I am using 1/4 bridge and 1/2 bridge configuration for stain gauge for which on board, internal bridge completion is provided in this model. My questions are
(i) To which pin numbers of the connector, the stain gauge to be connected ( I have 7-pin tuchel connector supplied with above amplifier) using cable for the above two bridges
(ii) I am using screened cable, does the screen (shield) wire also connected to any pin?
I am using 2 pair screened cable.
Thanks
I want to measure strain gauge signals using fylde amplifier FE 379 TA, using 7-pin connector. I am using 1/4 bridge and 1/2 bridge configuration for stain gauge for which on board, internal bridge completion is provided in this model. My questions are
(i) To which pin numbers of the connector, the stain gauge to be connected ( I have 7-pin tuchel connector supplied with above amplifier) using cable for the above two bridges
(ii) I am using screened cable, does the screen (shield) wire also connected to any pin?
I am using 2 pair screened cable.
Thanks