Congratulations Wookie!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Through long hours, excellent service, and way too much time in front of the keyboard, you have achieved

20,000 POSTS!!!!

All of it of the HIGHEST quality.

You will notice a slight change of your User Level!

You earned it guy!

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Congratutations SgtWookie with the new user title.

Not only the amount of posts count, but also the high quality of his post.

You really earned the title "Expert Member".

Bertus

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Congratulations,

SgtWookie

An Individual worthy of recognition for your outstanding patience and knowledge

And man that title looks great. Doesn't it.

PS.. Wonder what I will come up next?

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Congratulations SgtWookie!!! I only hope to learn as much as you've forgotten. And let me be the first to wish you and all U.S. Marines every where Happy Birthday (Nov. 10) 236 years strong!!!!!!!!!

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Congratulations Sgt!

I wish posting in AAC gives you as much satisfaction as you give to the people you respond to.

Best wishes for a prosperous future, inside and outside of the AAC!

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Congrats Sgt.

You have certainly set the bar high for all responders here at AAC. Keep up the good work.

One joyous moment in those 20,000 postings had to been helping that young girl with her LED sign ... USA ... in time for the Olympics.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Congrats Wookie!

You have the patience of Job, I simply couldn't step through some of the stuff you do as patiently and helpfully as you do.

Your speed and vast LTSpice library for making diagrams is also jaw dropping at times. Like when there's a question that is sort of vague in the first post, and you have a simulation posted 3 minutes later. Those are the times I go :eek:.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I still have the PM you sent me on 25th January 2008 where we had a little chat and introduced ourselves to one another (you had been a member here for a mere 6 months). You may recall you described your time here at AAC as a "skills-honing", and as you reach 20,000 posts I can honestly say you have honed not just your skills but also those of the many grateful members of this site.

Here's to the next 20,000 and thank you for your contributions to AAC :)

Dave

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Congratulations for your 20,000 posts, Sgt. I'm looking forward to 20,000 more!
You've been a great addition to the forum. Keep up the great work!

Der Strom