common mode choke - Ltspice simulation

andi1231

Joined Dec 13, 2015
Hello,
i would like to simulate a common mode choke in ltspice to limit a current impulse. Is there a any model for this? It schould be a very simple one. Unfortunately i have no real idea. How i have to connect the choke into my circuit? The circuit is a simple parallel resonant circuit.
Thank you for your help

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You do two coupled inductors to make transformers or common-mode chokes in LTspice.
Look in the help file for transformers.

andi1231

Joined Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for your answers.
In my attachmenst you can find my schematic and my simulation trial with LTSpice. I have a problem with the voltage measurement over the coil. As you can see it is a simple parallel resonant circuit. I would like to determine the voltage over the coil. Normally you will get a sinusoidal curve, which is attenuated. But the real mesurement in my case as you can see (attachment_2) differs from the theoretical behavior. At every peak there is a voltage drop. I believe it derives from the saturation of the choke. I would like to find it out by simulating. Is there anybody who could help me to insert the choke (without any parameters) into my circuit.
Thanks for your help

Attachments

andi1231

Joined Dec 13, 2015
sorry for answering so late but i was very busy. the second attachment is a screenshot measured by my oscillosope. you can find the circuit layout in the new attachment. In the meantime i am sure that the choke is responsible for the voltage drops due to resseting losses.
thanks for your help

Attachments