Circuit Wizard Help

seanb21

Joined Aug 13, 2021
I am trying to create a control system to sense temperature on Circuit Wizard however I am struggling. I need:

1. Circuit design diagram
  2. Flowchart programme
  3. PCB layout

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
With an open-ended query like that the question is: Where to start?
You will no doubt get many 'I did it like this' answers, many of which will have some elements of use to you and some will be over-complex or downright useless. How will you know the difference?

So my response to you is: What are you looking for? A solution or an education?
With more understanding of your requirement I could give you a complete solution, but that wouldn't help you understand why it works and how to design from scratch.

Define the problem clearly. How much electronics & software development experience do you have? What do you already know about solving your requirement?

Ford Prefect

Joined Jun 14, 2010
I am trying to create a control system to sense temperature on Circuit Wizard.
What sort of 'control system to sense temperature'? This is a bit ambiguous. Do you want something like a thermistor attached to a circuit that at a certain temperature the circuit activates another device?

Ford Prefect

Joined Jun 14, 2010
There is not enough information.
Just an idea but....If it's basically a thermostat circuit then a battery/power supply, an LM358, a thermistor, an LED and a few resistors would be enough.
This would then switch on the LED when the thermistor is at about 30°C and switch off when the thermistor is at about 20°C
1628864308695.png

Last edited: