CB Radio repair books, Needed,,,, Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Sam's Photofact CB Repair manual..

baconater4749

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Hello world, new here,I am wondering if anyone has any CB repair books or any Sam's Photofact manuals they are not using and just collecting dust. I am starting to learn electronic repairs, and CB repair during this Corona outbreak crap, and could use repair manuals. I am willing to pay, but I do not have ton's of money as I am also on the sit at home track with not much coming in. But I will do what I can do. Please help me out, I need to keep myself busy or I will go nuts. Please e-mail me, <snip>. I appreciate any manuals at all, I do have some equipment that I purchased before this pandemic started. Have a great Holiday season, Please and manuals,,Sam's Photofact's CB manual,,PLEASE...Mark,,from Cedar Lake,IN.

Moderator edit: email address removed to avoid spammers.

baconater4749

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Hello, THANK YOU very much for the link, lots of stuff. With these downloads, do they have any Alignment manuals for the Cobra, seem to all be schematics, which I could definitely use, but I am need of alignment's, after I did a total Capacitor overhaul, need to re-align these little puppies. Any ideas for the alignment books. Thanks again,Mark....

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Get yourself a good scope and a RF power meter , a set of plastic tuning trimmers , nearly all radios are trimmed up from the first stage to the final output stage.

baconater4749

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Get yourself a good scope and a RF power meter , a set of plastic tuning trimmers , nearly all radios are trimmed up from the first stage to the final output stage.
Hello, I gave a Hantek DSO5102P, 100MHz Oscilloscope, DDS Signal Generator, Freq counter, tinySA Spectrum Analyzer, ESR02 PRO Transistor Checker, ect.. Meters, Analog, Digital, plastic screwdrivers, I do have just about every thing, and I believe I have enough equipment to do the job correctly. Thank you for replying back,, Mark, Happy Holidays.

baconater4749

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Thank you to all who helped me out, this is a good learning start. Been working on a 1977 Midland 77-882 old 40 channel CB. I got the voltage going with a bad transistor for the power inverter or supply, changed all the Electrolytic Capacitors, working on the receive now. Taking my time and trying to learn the ropes of a CB radio. Thanks for the information, Mark