CB Radio help

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You keep asking these off the wall questions with little to no context.

Stations using the CB radio frequencies can operate in the classic AM broadcasting mode. Some stations are also capable of operating in either USB or LSB mode.

It is requested that AM mode stations use channels 35 and below and that stations using SSB use channels 36 through 40. Channel 36 USB and channel 38 LSB are unofficially adopted "calling channels" where people find others to talk to and then agree to move to one of the other channles.

Back when there were only 23 channels, channel 16 was unofficially known as the channel to use for SSB conversations.

Ron314

Joined Mar 14, 2023
"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who can work in any number base" Lol, I don't get it but I'm sure 11 is equal to 10 somewhere.

ron

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who can work in any number base" Lol, I don't get it but I'm sure 11 is equal to 10 somewhere.
So, arguably, 11 would never be equal to 10, because the implication is that both numbers are represented using the same number base, but in any Hindu-Arabic-based number system using a natural number greater than 1 as its base, 10 is equal to the number base.

Then there's the proof that Halloween is equivalent to Christmas, since 25_DEC = 31_OCT.