Can you please send the source code and circuit diagram for automatic street light using gsm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
8 words
Automatic street light using gsm ckt diagram and coding.
One Why I helped a guy 8 years ago I give him parts let him try to put it together
He got the hardware working he got the code working all but adding the last part.

Had to save the keypad unlock numbers and set new ones.
I didn't write that in the code for testing. I did give code to do it.

This is what happen he turned it in he could not tell how any of it worked
He wasted 4 years of his life and blamed me for That.

If the TS can't write more then 8 words asking for help and show what he knows
there's no help even if you have the code the circuit.

I hope you don't get mad but if this is for collage don't waste your time learn to do the work
needed. And only ask the things you don't know or even better learn to find the answers.

Piuu

Joined Mar 10, 2018
Let's not pile on too heavy, guys.
Hey, I'm working on this project and I just wanted the code To run this project. As of,I m new and I have only little new knowledge about Microcontrollers so I thought of searching on the Internet. AFTER SEARCHING A LOT, I found your site helpful.I need the code immediately bcoz the project submission date is near, as of you know which is 13 march.I need it asap,as if I have tried and made many attempts but was unsuccessful. Hope you give me the code, so I can complete the project.
I really need it.
Thanks.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Hey, I'm working on this project and I just wanted the code To run this project. As of,I m new and I have only little new knowledge about Microcontrollers so I thought of searching on the Internet. AFTER SEARCHING A LOT, I found your site helpful.I need the code immediately bcoz the project submission date is near, as of you know which is 13 march.I need it asap,as if I have tried and made many attempts but was unsuccessful. Hope you give me the code, so I can complete the project.
I really need it.
Thanks.

Let's not pile on too heavy, guys.
After that post, how much piling on is acceptable?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
After that post, how much piling on is acceptable?
Probably quite a bit, but there really is no point. So I'm closing the thread.

@Piuu: It is clearly evident that your only interest is in having someone else do your assignment for you and give it to you all ready to turn in and claim credit for someone else's work.

The fact that you don't even realize that for someone to do that you would need to provide a LOT more information than you have illustrates how little effort you have put into anything leading up to this assignment. For instance, you obviously don't realize that "automatic street light" is way too generic for anyone to have the faintest clue as to what is required by your assignment. Even more glaring, the notion that anyone could provide you code when you have never specified what the platform this code needs to run on illustrates that you haven't been paying any attention to very many things for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.