Can electronic mosquito repellent work?

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
There are so many articles disclosure that the electronic mosquito repellent doesn't work?
There are so many electronic mosquito repellent products are on sale。
What's the truth?
Can the ultrasonic mosquito repellent make some effect?
Thanks
Adam

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The mosquitoes and the bats that ate them are gone in my city. They put larvacide in all the drains and ponds that killed the larvae of mosquitoes. The larvacide is safe for little animals and birds.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
The mosquitoes and the bats that ate them are gone in my city. They put larvacide in all the drains and ponds that killed the larvae of mosquitoes. The larvacide is safe for little animals and birds.
Thanks.
Terrible, the biological chain is broken, what will be in the future?
Still there are so many electronic mosquito repellent devices on the market, how and why?

electronic mosquito repellent devices.PNG

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
They say certain frequencies can bother mice enough to encourage them to leave. I have to guess it would work because my young neighbor plays his crap music all the time. Trust me - I want to leave like you couldn't believe. Unfortunately I can't. Well, I could, but I don't want to stronger than the statement that I want to. But some sounds can be irritating.

With David Corresh and the Branch Davidian's (Waco Texas) someone proposed coaxing them out with "Achy-Breaky Heart".

With skeeters - try matching the frequency to the resonant frequency of their antenna. (computer won't let me make that plural)