C code for FFT of sine wave

T.Jackson

Joined Nov 22, 2011
Too bad you don't know what you are taking about. You remind me of Yako.
Either way, it is at the patient's discretion to accept or decline treatment.

Magistrates will usually favour the patient's rights over doctor's opinions.

You're right, I don't have very much respect for doctors.

codehead

Joined Nov 28, 2011
Oh normal average people have an interest my friend, believe me they do.
You misinterpret my message. Read it again, with average meaning literally that. If less than 50% of people have an interest, then the average person does not.

Anyway, I'm sure you understood the context. It was you who said that "normal" (which I conjectured meant "average", since it would be a ridiculous to say that anyone interested in the FFT is "abnormal") person has no interest in the FFT—one of the most well-known and widely used mathematical algorithms on the planet. If you're right in that statement, then I'm right in mine.

;-)

T.Jackson

Joined Nov 22, 2011
You misinterpret my message. Read it again, with average meaning literally that. If less than 50% of people have an interest, then the average person does not.

Anyway, I'm sure you understood the context. It was you who said that "normal" (which I conjectured meant "average", since it would be a ridiculous to say that anyone interested in the FFT is "abnormal") person has no interest in the FFT—one of the most well-known and widely used mathematical algorithms on the planet. If you're right in that statement, then I'm right in mine.

;-)
I'll put it this way ...

You're either a genius, gifted, simple or a headhunter. Most people are not.

T.Jackson

Joined Nov 22, 2011
I am actually more street smart than gifted, I have gotten myself out of some very hairy (potentially very violent) -- situations in real life that most people would have just simply fallen for; borderline gifted perhaps, as I was initially lablled with that when I began learning electronics. I could come top in the class if I wanted to, but not without a lot of effort.