Business strategy for running small startup company

Pushkar1

Joined Apr 5, 2021
There is no one in my knowledge to whome I can ask business plan for start up company. I believe here are a lot of people they run their own company. May be they can give some great suggestions.

So startup company can have many departments but i want to have only 3 departments from budget which i think are very important for any start up company.

1) Marketing - Sales Department
2) Financial Department.
3) Technical Department - Product design

I need to understand how these three departments work together from making the product to selling the product.

My question are,

1) Does the company implement its ideas into products and then sell them in the markets?
Or
2) Does the company contact the client and design the product according to their requirement?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
So startup company can have many departments but i want to have only 3 departments from budget which i think are very important for any start up company.
hi P,
You will need enough money to run your company for at least 3 months before you earn a penny.
During the first 1 to 2 years, you will most likely not make a profit.

You require a reliable Bank, Accountant and bookkeepers.

Discuss your business plan with your Bank manager, getting his understanding and support is essential.
Also discuss the plan with your Accountant

Be very careful in accepting Venture capital to start and run the business.

Choose a suitable location for your companies premises, ease of access, local transport, etc.

Delay signing long-term leases for premises.

Use a reliable Insurance company, get quotes for cover,

Do not start your business with a top-heavy salary bill.

Avoid Partnerships if possible.

E

These a just a few of the do's and don'ts .....

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
My question are,

1) Does the company implement its ideas into products and then sell them in the markets?
Or
2) Does the company contact the client and design the product according to their requirement?
Depends on the type of business you are starting and the model used.

1) case 1: own design - this is a product driven model with internal design to push out into a marketplace.

2) case 2: client design - this is a service type of business offering design and possible manufacturing service

It is up to you what sort of business you are and where your strengths and capabilities are.