Bug when creating a NEW THREAD (getting a blank page)

All members experiencing this problem should report which browser they are using to see if there is a pattern here.

This could be useful information. How do you know this? Can you go into more detail?
For me, firefox in any flavour/version either on pc or tablet fails 100%

tried now with latest IE 11 (which I HATE) and it worked flawlessly. PC is

trying this post in firefox with three character title...if you see this post, it worked

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I see it. The problem is not universal; rather localized, in a nomadic way.

I'm sorry this bug is giving you a hard time.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
This morning, using Chrome, I posted with this long title: Required fitting to mount something on a tripod.

It is one of the so many posted with no trouble even with Firefox in the past.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have had the problem in the past, being a moderator it is not really a problem for me. I just go in and re-edit the post, something Sr. members can also do, but Beginners (10 posts or less) can not.

Personally I like Firefox, and gave up on IE a long time ago. Microsoft tries to push their new OS's too hard, and for a while IE was tool in that effort.

I'm currently using Win 7, but I also use Linux here and there (such as on my netbook).

matty204359

Joined Apr 6, 2011
so I'm trying to post a thread is hasn't been going well tried a shortened title. cleared my browser cache. even downloaded another browser. tried a different sub forum. suggestions?

Edit: at least i can still replyto threads

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You can make the post here.
A moderator can make a thread of the post.

You can make a header with the full title you want
and in wich forum you would like to have it posted.

Bertus

olvine

Joined Mar 10, 2014
Hey..
have started a new thread in general electronics chat with the title "Help Needed". Can You please change its Title to "AC main and power supply common reference" ?