Books U Want When Stranded on Island.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
If you were shipwrecked or stranded or whatever on a small island in the South Pacific...and you could choose 3 books...the 4th you get for free as we would all want a good survival book...but the other three you could have a choice of one in each of these catagories.

1...Entertainment

2...Technology

3...Nature

What three would you choose.

Mine...
1...Collective Works of Larry Flint

2...USN. 2013 Shipping Routes, Tide and Current Navigation and Military Patrol Routes.

3...Botany Encyclopedia of South Pacific Islands.

Split Infinity

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Just for SI - "Stile stared down at the amulet. Belief in magic! Yet the fellow seemed sensible in other respects. Maybe it was a joke, an initiation rite to see what foolishness newcomers could be talked into." oh, the power of Google... :eek:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
I would have three copies of "The Complete Ms. Marple", with just over 4000 pages each, I would have enough fire-starters to last some time. :D

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Just for SI - "Stile stared down at the amulet. Belief in magic! Yet the fellow seemed sensible in other respects. Maybe it was a joke, an initiation rite to see what foolishness newcomers could be talked into." oh, the power of Google... :eek:
Nice associatative catch...and leap.

I take it this is from the Piers Anthony book?

Close...but no cigar. I am who I state I am.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Stranded on an island?

I'd say, skip the books; bring on the Babes.;)
You know...there is something about small tropical islands and Babes...LOL!

For some reason...be it the heat or sand and sea or perhaps the alcoholic beverages with fruit and little umbrellas in them...women in general when on an island act in a very carefree and amourous way.

A few islands in particular I have been to that have women that exhibit these tendencies to a much greater degree than other places are...the Greek Island of Mykonos, Key West, San Trope and a small island that I can't remember the name of...and I don't even think I ever knew as I was only there for half a day as I got off a boat very drunk...is an island off the coast of the Yukatan Peninsula.

All of these places I would recommend for both guy's and girl's interested in having quite possibly the time of their lives.

Split Infinity