BobH registration problems.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Received this from Bob,

Bill, I have been tring to get the registration email sent to me for months and so far no good. Could you please help, I'd like to see the atachments on this great forum.
Bob Hausler
********@att.net
Half way registered as BobH.

Thanks

I've sent a reply to your email address, if you didn't get it check your junk mail folder, it is where many return emails go and people don't realize it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A gentleman named Bob Hausler has sent me an email via the site, followed by a series after. Evidently he is having severe troubles registering. I don't have a clue what the problem is, as he is not getting his confirmation email to finish the registration process.

He really wants in, as he has been looking from the outside for the past year or so. He is in the NY area.

I will send emails with further information, such as his email address.

OK, emails have been sent. I did not carbon the users as I did not want to share your email addresses.

Last edited:

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Gee, he started the process on March 11th, 2011.

It might be that his ISP is routing messages from the board to the bit bucket. I know that at the ISP I used for the site, that messages from AAC wind up in the spam folder.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I did suggest that to him. He may have to resubmit, and make sure he is on top of his ISP.

I am also assuming he is reading this as a guest.