Birds and animals language translator

nielz

Joined May 4, 2017
I have suggestion to design circuit to translate birds and animals speach , if we record voice of a bird then convert this analogue signal to digital by using A/D convertor IC after that convert this binary to BCD code with help of clock pushing bytes to comparatot compare this bytes with stored ASCII Code in a ROM the output displayd to computer or 7-segment display and cabable to record and print then send this to langauge analyser scientist or language analyser software to decoding and understand the meanning .

Best regards.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
First you need to understand what the various sounds mean. For the most part that is not understood.
It is difficult enough to for a machine to translate spoken human speech to another language where the meanings are understood.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
How do you know that the birds and animals of south east asia speak the same language as the birds and animals of south america?

We have basically 3 human sub species.......look at all the different languages......imagine all the languages of the bird species.

AND.......what will the doolittle family do now?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I have suggestion to design circuit to translate birds and animals speach , if we record voice of a bird then convert this analogue signal to digital by using A/D convertor IC after that convert this binary to BCD code with help of clock pushing bytes to comparatot compare this bytes with stored ASCII Code in a ROM the output displayd to computer or 7-segment display and cabable to record and print then send this to langauge analyser scientist or language analyser software to decoding and understand the meanning .

Best regards.
Contact Dr. Schartzman. He has had significant success with dogs. :confused:

upload_2017-9-24_14-56-59.png

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Your idea is probably workable to a limited extent and many existing computing platforms including many cell phones are capable of being programmed to approximately perform the process you described. this suggests that you can get started without the need to design special hardware.

The largest part of the remaining work is probably the task of figuring out the details of the processing.

Principles of human speach recognition by computers could almost certainly be used here.

Good luck with your project. It sounds interesting.

nielz

Joined May 4, 2017
How do you know that the birds and animals of south east asia speak the same language as the birds and animals of south america?

We have basically 3 human sub species.......look at all the different languages......imagine all the languages of the bird species.

AND.......what will the doolittle family do now?
excuse me I deel with electric signal regardless of it's source then make processing to it .

nielz

Joined May 4, 2017
Your idea is probably workable to a limited extent and many existing computing platforms including many cell phones are capable of being programmed to approximately perform the process you described. this suggests that you can get started without the need to design special hardware.

The largest part of the remaining work is probably the task of figuring out the details of the processing.

Principles of human speach recognition by computers could almost certainly be used here.

Good luck with your project. It sounds interesting.
Thankyou for your encaregment to me,and about figuring for processing there is electronic stand by blocks such as quantisers and sample-hold circuits and frequancy dividers ,analogue to digital converters .
best regards.