Beats headphones repair

Killerbee65

Joined May 15, 2017
Hey guys so im trying to fix my original beats wireless headphones but i cant figure out where the internal cables go ill supply some images in a sec but for now if anyone has a schematic on original beats headphones that would be a life saver thanks

Hey guys so im trying to fix my original beats wireless headphones but i cant figure out where the internal cables go ill supply some images in a sec but for now if anyone has a schematic on original beats headphones that would be a life saver thanks
Sorry about the poor quality

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Killerbee65

Joined May 15, 2017
Give us a clue where we're supposed to be looking....
so ive looked every where I was hoping someone here had something I can go on but just in case they didn't I added pictures to see if someone knew how to wire it. the solder points are labeled.

My crystal ball broke.
hey sorry about that buddy but I was really hoping someone knew how to wire it since the solder points were labeled.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Here the problem is you. I know very well how to solder.

What you are asking is not clear.
I want to know what solder points connect to each other
Connect to each other ???
What does that even mean. ?
You need to explain what you want in detail and wht is the problem you are having.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Ok looking at the pictures in post#3, the speaker without wires needs connecting to the master speaker unit with a twin cable to Lo+/- pins, that's what i think..

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
RS+ & RS- is Right speaker + and -
LS+ & LS- is Left speaker + and -

From your right speaker you can see where to connect the SP wires. The same spot (in the left speaker ) is used for left speaker terminals

Killerbee65

Joined May 15, 2017
RS+ & RS- is Right speaker + and -
LS+ & LS- is Left speaker + and -

From your right speaker you can see where to connect the SP wires. The same spot (in the left speaker ) is used for left speaker terminals
Ok thnx i got that part down but how about everything else? Especially the ones next to the headphone jack i do not know where they go

Killerbee65

Joined May 15, 2017
14965272146011627548739.jpg alright so i made this little diagram to help me out and i found the wirdest thing

There are three L+ one L- and Rs +/- aswell as sL+/- are left without matches. Now my guess is that SL and RS connect but i cant be sure.