Bash the computer!

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Have you ever been frustrated by a computer error? Now you can take revenge on all the dirty tricks your computer does! You can destroy a PC without any pain or cost. With the stress-relieving flash game METELE AL ORDENATA (Bash the computer) you are able to relax without regreting.
http://www.thestylemachine.com/metele/

It's fun and actually helped me relieve some stress! hehehe :D:D:D

electronis whiz

Joined Jul 29, 2010
ther's days i like to do that to our hughes net modem and satelite dish. like last wednesday the whole country US had no hughes net service now it cuts in an out a bit. i like most technologie but 3 things make me really frustreted. hughesnet apple and trouble shooting SCSI.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
It's even more fun when you take a computer out to the (concrete) back porch and use a hammer to reduce every part of it to dust. I did that to a TV the day after I quit my job fixing them. It was like taking a nice, big, healthy, dump to get rid of all the frustration I had built up trying to satisfy the customers for the previous 3 years.

TonyScott

Joined May 9, 2012
One time, I had trouble fixing my pc and I got stuck with the problem for more than a week. Then one night, I just blew it and I threw the CPU out of the window. The next day, I got myself a brand new pc. :)

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
ther's days i like to do that to our hughes net modem and satelite dish. like last wednesday the whole country US had no hughes net service now it cuts in an out a bit. i like most technologie but 3 things make me really frustreted. hughesnet apple and trouble shooting SCSI.
The Hughesnet thing is I think linked to "sun spot" activity. It also is affecting Directv and Dish tv. Seems to be a lot less problem at night when the Earth is away from the sun.