B6287, I can’t put it up!

Lindembruck

Joined Feb 28, 2016
That makes no sense at all. It's unlikely that an authorized reseller would ever consider ripping their customers off to save/make a little money. That would be committing financial suicide.
I'm going to disagree with that too. Authorized resellers only buy from reputable sources. AliExpress sellers aren't bothered by selling counterfeit merchandise. I'll buy assembled components from AliExpress, but not individual parts; unless a counterfeit/remarked/salvaged part is okay. Wire, connectors, tools are fine as long as you aren't expecting anything of the same quality that you'd get from reputable sources that would cost many times the AliExpress price.
Hi!
Thank you.
In the international electronic plants, have political about some wafers and who will dicing and package this chips.
Other problem is the mid way market.
Today, all are made in China but ther all are recycled too.They remake the used parts as new. I got parts as this but the international market today are unbalance and in true, many wrecks returns as new but wafers under the limit has been package as a new one.
Thank you

Last edited:

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Today, all are made in China but ther all are recycled too.They remake the used parts as new. I got parts as this but the international market today are unbalance and in true, many wrecks returns as new but wafers under the limit has been package as al new.
China is near the bottom for semiconductor manufacturing. Here's data for 2015:
upload_2019-3-4_12-11-24.png
upload_2019-3-4_12-13-40.png

Lindembruck

Joined Feb 28, 2016
China is near the bottom for semiconductor manufacturing. Here's data for 2015:
View attachment 171561
View attachment 171562
Hi!
What is write there is, China do 4% of the Market.
Market is not production. Market is only buy and sell.
And, in the bottom tell:
1 - Foundry output not included,
2 - Fabless included, (countries without Factory was included)

https://anysilicon.com/taiwan-maintains-largest-share-semiconductor-wafer-fab-capacity/

China to Become Largest Semiconductor Producer

http://www.semiconductorintelligence.com/china-to-become-largest-semiconductor-producer/