Ayuda con un MC2100ELS-18W

jesusblancovillero@yahoo.

Joined Jan 28, 2024
Un saludo a todos.
Mi cuñado desmontó la placa MC2100ELS-18W de su cinta de correr y no apuntó donde va cada cable para colocar la nueva ¿ Alguno de ustedes tiene imágenes o la lista de cada cable hacia dónde va a cada pin de tipo Faston "LG".
Gracias de antemano.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Greetings to all.
My brother-in-law disassembled the MC2100ELS-18W board from his treadmill and did not note where each cable goes to place the new one. Do any of you have images or the list of each cable where it goes to each Faston "LG" type pin.
Thanks in advance.
Is this for the power pins or the motor?
They are usually labeled on the board.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Un saludo a todos.
Mi cuñado desmontó la placa MC2100ELS-18W de su cinta de correr y no apuntó donde va cada cable para colocar la nueva ¿ Alguno de ustedes tiene imágenes o la lista de cada cable hacia dónde va a cada pin de tipo Faston "LG".
Gracias de antemano.
Bienvinido a AAC.
Welcome to AAC.

Please post in English, it is the official language of AAC in order to maximize participation from all members. You can use a machine translation service like Google Translate. This is an important rule of the forum, please take it seriously.

Me alegro de que te hayas unido a nosotros y espero que puedas encontrar una buena respuesta a tu pregunta. Buena suerte.
I‘m glad you’ve joined us and hope you can find a good answer to your question. Good luck.

jesusblancovillero@yahoo.

Joined Jan 28, 2024
Bienvinido a AAC.
Bienvenido a CAA.

Por favor, publique en inglés, es el idioma oficial de AAC para maximizar la participación de todos los miembros. Puedes utilizar un servicio de traducción automática como Google Translate. Esta es una regla importante del foro, por favor tómela en serio.

Me alegro de que te hayas unido a nosotros y espero que puedas encontrar una buena respuesta a tu pregunta. Buena suerte.
Me alegro de que se haya unido a nosotros y espero que pueda encontrar una buena respuesta a su pregunta. Buena suerte.
[/CITA]
Esta página, o mi ordenador, por alguna razón, lo traduce automáticamente. Lo siento.
Moderation
This page, or my computer, for some reason, translates it automatically. I'm sorry.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
There are 4 wires that go to the electric motor. two blue, one red and one black. Also under the printed circuit board there is a filter.
Take a picture of the board and the motor cables, Do two of them go to a tachometer wheel on the back of the motor?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
What letters do the staking terminals have on the board next to them?
How many?
Quote:
I just found your schematic posted. The blue motor wires are in series with the ignition switch. Thanks Maxheadroom
So is it working now?