Autonomous Navigation Land Rover

gautamsakthi

Joined Apr 8, 2016
Hi All,
I need to make an autonomous land rover. First I need to start with computer simulation. How shall I start with?. Please give me some idea.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
No you need to start with a block diagram. Then you need to start putting information in the blocks. For example is your drive motor running off a couple of AA cells or is it a 1000 HP diesel engine ? How will it navigate ? That is just two of the blocks. As you develop your ideas you may find that some of the blocks themselves need to be subdivided into sub blocks.

Les.

gautamsakthi

Joined Apr 8, 2016
No you need to start with a block diagram. Then you need to start putting information in the blocks. For example is your drive motor running off a couple of AA cells or is it a 1000 HP diesel engine ? How will it navigate ? That is just two of the blocks. As you develop your ideas you may find that some of the blocks themselves need to be subdivided into sub blocks.

Les.
Hi Les. Do you have any previous experience in building autonomous rover?. I have previously build a voive recognition differential drive robot. I need some information on path planning, their related algorithm, sensors and simulation techniques before i build my entire hardware.