Atmel 8515 micro controller C programme help!

Socheara

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Dear All!

i known little of C programming, but right not i try to build a new Atmel 8515 micro controller and i having trouble programming it with visual basic C, i try to build it to connect it between my 433 mhz transceiver. i need some basic or the sample of the program in order to move on with this project.

Hope to hear from all!
Thank in advance.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Dear All!

i known little of C programming, but right not i try to build a new Atmel 8515 micro controller and i having trouble programming it with visual basic C, i try to build it to connect it between my 433 mhz transceiver. i need some basic or the sample of the program in order to move on with this project.

Hope to hear from all!
Thank in advance.
Visual C and Visual Basic are software development languages for programs targeted to run in Windows.

Developers of code intended to run on the ATMEGA8515 as well as all of the other AVR 8-bit microcontrollers most often use the free tools AVRSTUDIO4 (assembly language) or WINAVR (C-language) to develop software to run on them.

If you are having a problem programming with AVRSTUDIO4 or WINAVR, I suggest you post your code along with a description of where you are having the problem. Hopefully we can help you over your snag.

hgmjr

Socheara

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Sorry for mention the wrong program, thank for pointing it out hgmjr. Yea i will be using WINAVR. like i mention this really new to me. so was wondering if u can get me kick off.

thank in advance.

Socheara

Joined Mar 17, 2008
thank alot Hgmjr, i decide to change the micro controller. this project was to suppose to build a RF433 mhz transceiver. but i guesses i just had to use window to connect and program it.

but it will be help if u can show me the place where i can buy HM-TR RS232. if so i will be in your debt.

thank in advance.
hope everyone can help.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Here is a link to an online supplier of the module you are seeking.

Scroll down to the bottom of this link for the specific product.

I have not personally purchased from this company so I can't vouch for there quality.

hgmjr

Socheara

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Oh sorry that i reply late, thank for the website. but currently they don't had any of the model i want in stock...so back to finding it again, so if you can please provide me some help.

thank in advance!

Socheara

Joined Mar 17, 2008
Ya i still looking for HM-TR with RS232 if you know where i can get it beside futurelec.com then that will be helpful.

thank in advance guy.