Assignments

poddy

Joined Mar 31, 2005
Hey guys.

I am studying to be a mechanical engineer and I have therefor taken en electronics class. The problem, however, is that i don't get any of his assignments. I was hoping that perhaps some of you guys had some assignments I could have and work through? I'm interested mostly in transistors and AC-theory.

If you have any please send them to me at: hanspeter.jensen@gmail.com

Thanks

Brandon

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by poddy@Mar 31 2005, 09:01 AM
Hey guys.

I am studying to be a mechanical engineer and I have therefor taken en electronics class. The problem, however, is that i don't get any of his assignments. I was hoping that perhaps some of you guys had some assignments I could have and work through? I'm interested mostly in transistors and AC-theory.

If you have any please send them to me at: hanspeter.jensen@gmail.com
Thanks
[post=6613]Quoted post[/post]​

Wouldn't you be studying statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, etc for an ME degree? heh..

What kind of things were you looking for? Why just transisors and AC theory?

poddy

Joined Mar 31, 2005
Originally posted by Brandon@Mar 31 2005, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't you be studying statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, etc for an ME degree? heh..

What kind of things were you looking for? Why just transisors and AC theory?
[post=6620]Quoted post[/post]​
I've already taken those classes . I need the electronics in connection with motors. I think those two areas are the ones I find the most difficult.

I just need a bunch of small assignment to help me understand better. You know "Learn by Doing".

I hope you can help me?

poddy

Joined Mar 31, 2005
hi

I would be very interested in taking a look? I'm not sure it's what I need but I'm always interested in learning more! ... What a geek... ;-)