Are you "The ARNOLD"

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
Almost without exception they find them repulsive. BTW I find female body builders repulsive.
no ...having great muscle is a sign of dominance...and dominance is a masculine feature....anyhow if women associate themselves with body building then..i think that genetically they are not compatible with this kind of sport..hence they could be a turn off.....but for men don't you think that it should enhance their sex appeal....

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Personally I like a fit woman. My wife for one used to be one! 6' 1" 210#'s sexy amazon build with a nice mideastern tan. :D

Too bad the pasty white angry mama bear that's in my house now ate her. :(

As far as personal health goes I try to take care of myself and always have. I'm 6' 3" 250 - 260 #'s and of a strong muscular German/Russian/Norsk linage. :cool:

Now about being the 'the Arnold' I remember back in high school when that movie Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and DAnny Devito came out. All of the girls I was friends with always joked around that that movie was me and my brother! I was well built and in great shape and an all around nice person who got along with everyone and my brother was a fat shifty toad in comparison. :p

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
no ...having great muscle is a sign of dominance...and dominance is a masculine feature....anyhow if women associate themselves with body building then..i think that genetically they are not compatible with this kind of sport..hence they could be a turn off.....but for men don't you think that it should enhance their sex appeal....
No I do not. What makes you think women want to be dominated? I always thought those guys were at a disadvantage because of their narcissism. Most women actively despise a guy who is focused on himself rather than them. Women from all kinds of ethnic backgrounds are similar in this regard.

Exactly what perception do women have about males having a 'Body builder' physique???
Exactly what perception do you have about women? Do they need to have a certain shape before they fit your needs? The females I like must have a nice round and firm shell. Those females seem to like males with strong jaws, long toe-nails and a clear, strong shell. I do everything I can to keep my shell strong and clean.

My brother has a flabby soft shell and bad beak. He only plays in the sand all day eating garbage. Then gets depressed and angry that the round-shelled females to say "no" to his advances.

He needs to align his priorities to his expectations or align his expectations to his priorities.

- pokey

Last edited:

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
No I do not. What makes you think women want to be dominated? I always thought those guys were at a disadvantage because of their narcissism. Most women actively despise a guy who is focused on himself rather than them. Women from all kinds of ethnic backgrounds are similar in this regard.
By the word dominance i mean a protector.....as nature has assigned certain roles to man which is a provider and a protector .....and a woman who is a nurturer...
Yes it true that narcissism is a turn off...but which women would like to date someone who has no life.....rather than a mere yes to every thing she says......

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
By the word dominance i mean a protector.....as nature has assigned certain roles to man which is a provider and a protector .....and a woman who is a nurturer...
Yes it true that narcissism is a turn off...but which women would like to date someone who has no life.....rather than a mere yes to every thing she says......
That is an antiquated and misogynistic view of the way nature works. In many cases it is the female of the species that hunts and provides. Most ordinary people find mates, have children, stay married, and get rich over 40-50 years.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
.but which women would like to date someone who has no life.....rather than a mere yes to every thing she says......
But when you marry them they try to take your life away and expect you to say yes to everything. :rolleyes: