April's Fools Day

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
What the story of palm sunday? We used to be Lutherans then we were told only luthrans goto heaven. All others will burn in h-e- x2 hockey sticks. So then my parents looked at us and said you don't ever have to come here again. Find your own path to god. At the time in my immediate family we had penecostal, lutheran, methodist, and presbeterian's. So being told most of our family wouldn't got heaven made us rethink our religion.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
What the story of palm sunday? We used to be Lutherans then we were told only luthrans goto heaven. All others will burn in h-e- x2 hockey sticks. So then my parents looked at us and said you don't ever have to come here again. Find your own path to god.
I really don't want to get this thread closed. I hope the mods see this as I do, and not as a controversial religious reply.

Palm Sunday is supposedly when Christ came to Jerusalem, riding on a donkey, and the people in the streets were calling him "The Messiah", and laying palm branches down on the road, as a symbol of respect. Basically it's believed to be the day that Christ came to Jerusalem to be sacrificed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Sunday

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
ahhhh ok thank you. I'm agnostic but I respect all religions. So happy palm sunday to you..
Technically I'm a Baptist, but I don't think that only baptists go to heaven. Some of my beliefs are a bit different from those of some other people in my denomination. I don't think it's the denomination that matters--it's what you actually believe.

Darn, I'm probably starting to take this further into religion, which I really shouldn't do here. Sorry Loosie.

Back on topic: Anyone play any funny pranks this year? :D:D:D

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Technically I'm a Baptist, but I don't think that only baptists go to heaven. Some of my beliefs are a bit different from those of some other people in my denomination. I don't think it's the denomination that matters--it's what you actually believe.

Darn, I'm probably starting to take this further into religion, which I really shouldn't do here. Sorry Loosie.

Back on topic: Anyone play any funny pranks this year? :D:D:D
I tend to be in the same boat. The problem is not when you talk about yourself, but about others.

My first year hear I emailed the current moderating staff to let them know what I was doing, then started a thread about cold fusion and HHO being the same. Even Beenthere played along.

HHO and Cold Fusion

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
In the subway, I heard that a little girl called her grandma and told her that her puppy died.

Talk about evil pranks...

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Name a couple and I will try to find the brands.South Florida,maybe you know

of a grocery chain that handles your brands. We have a wide varity of taste here.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Name some brands,so I can look..I will have to see if we have a greek place

around here. Someplace that professes to do good greek. Will let you know.

I am trying to wait and have Lobster every two weeks,so I can Maine Lobster.

Is maine Lobster in season,some one should know.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The english site looks like its for the brits,not the U.S. ,will have to check out the

company name over here. It looks like feta cheese is milk and salt.......I will let you

know the name of the greek resturant,I find in U.S..............

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Change the subject,I am going to give Georacer a word for bread box guessing

and answer your clues. He will monitor the the guesses and keep things straight.

What am I thinking. The moderator has the the answer. Georacer,varify that you

have the answer.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A bread box-------no A bird house ---no A resistor---no

Get the Idea.......................................Guess.....use your logic.