Anyone know where to find SiPM Arrays?

pyroartist

Joined Oct 9, 2015
I am starting to design a Scheimpflug Lidar and would like to use an Onsemi ARRAY RDM-0116A10-DFN Silicon photo multiplier 1x16 array. However I have searched all the major distributors in the US and found none. I have called and emailed the local Onsemi sales office with zero response! I believe these devices were made in Ireland by the SensL company which was bought out by Onsemi in 2018. Does anyone know if they are still producing these? Or is this just a temporary world-wide shortage due to the pandemic? I need the incredible sensitivity that these photon-counting devices have. The datasheet is attached.
Has anyone here built a Scheimpflug Lidar system?

Attachments

pyroartist

Joined Oct 9, 2015
I tried Octopart last week, nothing showed up. It would be nice if the local sales offices actually replied to me, Hello Onsemi!

drjohsmith

Joined Dec 13, 2021

pyroartist

Joined Oct 9, 2015
@drjohnsmith where did you get that information about only for large manufacturers?? Never saw that in all my searching.

drjohsmith

Joined Dec 13, 2021
fae , Field Application Engineer, is attached to the company you normally purchase onsemi parts from, there to support the big new chips such as this .